66.Golden lantern fruit.

A few days later,

    Liu Mufeng and his party of six were walking in the woods. As they walked, Liu Muyan stopped. Others followed suit and stopped.

    "What's wrong, second brother?" Looking at his younger brother, Liu Cheng asked.

    "In front are two monsters of the spirit realm, and a golden lantern fruit tree." Looking at the crowd, Liu Muyan said so.

    "Golden Lantern Fruit can refine Jinyang Pill and increase the chance of advancing to the Spirit Master Realm. It is indeed a good thing, but the two Spirit Realm monsters are really difficult to deal with!" At this point, Liu Cheng twisted his head. brow. Among the six of them, only the second brother has the strength of the nine-star spirit realm. The others are all in the mortal realm, and they can't deal with monsters in the realm of the spiritual.

    "Yes, second brother, although the opportunity is good, but the monster is too powerful, let's give up!" Nodding, Liu Zhen'er said the same.

    "Second brother, I think there is a road over there. Why don't we take a detour!" After thinking about it, Liu Shu said.

    After glancing at the three of them, Liu Muyan turned to look at Liu Muyan. "Ninth brother, what do you think?"

    "What are the strengths of the two monsters? How many golden lantern fruits are there on the tree, did the second brother see clearly?" Looking at Liu Muyan, Liu Mufeng asked seriously.

    "Two monsters, one is a seven-star spiritual realm, and the other is a five-star spiritual realm. A female and a male are a pair of barefoot beasts. There are ten golden lantern fruits on the tree." Looking at Liu Mufeng, Liu Muyan used his soul power to Tell each other what you see.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng nodded, and it was the same as what he saw, it seemed that the other party was not lying. "Second brother, can you deal with the seven-star spirit beast?"

    "It's not a big problem!" Nodding, Liu Muyan said that he has no problem.

    "Well, the two of us go over, you deal with the male beast, and I deal with the female beast. After the matter is completed, the two of us will share the fruit equally." Looking at Liu Muyan, Liu Mufeng said so.

    Hearing this, Liu Muyan smiled. "Okay, it's a deal!"

    "Second brother, you!" Hearing his younger brother's words, Liu Cheng couldn't help being a little shocked. He never thought that his second brother would cooperate with such a waste as Liu Mufeng.

    "Brother, the four of you wait here, Brother Jiu and I will go back as soon as we go!" After saying that, Liu Muyan took Liu Mufeng and his brother and left together.

    "Second brother, what are you doing? He joined forces with that trash? What should we do if something happens?" Seeing the backs of the two leaving, Liu Shu was extremely depressed.

    "Who knows what's going on with the second brother? He's very kind to that bastard Liu Mufeng. Maybe it's because Liu Mufeng returned to the Wang family!" After thinking about it, Liu Zhen'er felt that the second brother would give Liu Mufeng a high look because of the Wang family's reason.

    Hearing this, Liu Shu was shocked. "Fourth, what did you say? You said that trash went back to the Wang family?"

    "Yes, the second brother asked him. He said that he has been back to Black Dragon City for more than four years. He has been back to Black Dragon City since he was fourteen!" Nodding, Liu Zhen'er told the truth.