68.Shocked Liu family.

Liu Mufeng went back to his tent, and after a while, swarms of golden bugs flew out of the tent again, and lay down on the tent cloth one by one. Waiting for the opportunity, ready to wait for the prey to come to the door at any time.

    Seeing this scene, the faces of the brothers and sisters of the Liu family were extremely ugly.

    Turning around, Liu Muyan was the first to go back to his tent.

    Seeing Liu Muyan leave, Liu Cheng, Liu Shu, Liu Zhen'er, and the injured Dong Huixin all followed to Liu Muyan's tent.

    "What are you doing here?" Seeing the four of them, Liu Muyan narrowed his eyes.

    "Second brother, ninth brother..." Looking at his younger brother, Liu Cheng hesitated to speak.

    "Don't provoke him, the four of you together can't beat him. If he attacks you, I can't help you either!" Looking at the four of them, Liu Muyan said without expression. If Liu Mufeng wanted to kill the boss, the third child and the fourth child, he would definitely not intervene. Because he knows that he is not Liu Mufeng's opponent, even if his strength is higher than Liu Mufeng's. However, Liu Mufeng has too many means, and neither the spirit insect nor the beast fire can compete with him.

    "What? That trash is so powerful?" Looking at her second brother in shock, Liu Shu couldn't believe her ears.

    Hearing this, Liu Muyan sneered. "Trash? The four of you are the most trash right now. My ninth brother and I are both in the spirit realm." "The

    spirit realm, no, it's impossible, how could it be, how could it be? How could he be in the spirit realm, how could he It will be in the realm of spirits." Shaking her head again and again, Liu Zhen'er was severely hit, she never thought that the person she despised the most was actually stronger than herself. It turned out to be a monk in the realm of spirits. how come? How can this be? how come?

    Hearing the second brother's words, Liu Cheng's face was also extremely ugly. He has been stuck in the spiritual world for many years, and he has never been able to advance to the spiritual world. Unexpectedly, that trash is already a monk in the spiritual world. Moreover, it is not difficult to see from the words of the second brother that the second brother is very afraid of each other now. Therefore, that trash is no longer just a one-star or two-star monk in the Spirit Realm. It is very likely that like the second brother, he is already a nine-star Spirit Realm, otherwise, the second brother would not be so afraid of him.

    "He, he is in the realm of spirits!" Hearing this, Dong Hui felt even more regretful. So, she threw away the watermelon and picked sesame seeds, but she was still foolishly complacent, thinking that she had finally got rid of that useless fiancé with Wulinggen, but in fact, he missed a wealthy son-in-law and picked up a rotten peach. how come? how so? How could this be so?

    "Okay, you all go back to practice, don't bother me if you have nothing to do!" Waving his hand, Liu Muyan signaled these people to leave. In fact, Liu Muyan left his family to join the Lingwu Sect when he was six years old, so he didn't have a deep affection for his family and his brothers and sisters. Those who are struggling in the great sect, what they value most is no longer family affection, but interests!

    "Second brother, did Liu Mufeng wash the spiritual root, and can his worms wash the spiritual root?" Looking at Liu Muyan, Liu Zhen'er asked uncertainly. She remembered that the second elder brother had asked Liu Mufeng about it. At that time, Liu Mufeng did not admit it, but if Liu Mufeng had five spiritual roots, he would never be able to advance to the spirit realm. Therefore, the only explanation is that Liu Mufeng washed his spiritual roots. Not only can he wash his spiritual roots, but he can also help others wash their spiritual roots. And the second brother knew about it.