23.Cleansing spirit root

A month later...

    Liu Mufeng used charcoal to draw a map of the meridians of the human body and the structure of the dantian on the bed. Then, let Xiaoyuan lead his subordinates to simulate the whole process of entering his body. Because he has practiced for half a month, Xiaoyuan flew in from the entrance with ease, and then came to the Dantian area to dig out the spiritual roots. Then ask his subordinates to transport the spiritual roots one by one, and finally take all the subordinates to evacuate.

    "Well, good, well done!" Seeing Xiao Yuan successfully completed, Liu Mufeng nodded repeatedly.

    "Mu Feng, it's not the same to let them practice on the wooden bed and in the monk's body. How about we go to the village to catch a monk with multiple spirit roots and come to experiment?" After thinking about it, Jiang Xu thought If this thing can be successful on others, then it can also be successful on Mu Feng.

    "No, it can't be like that!" Shaking his head, Liu Mufeng didn't want to experiment with living people, he felt that would be cruel.

    "Why not? This is a good thing. If you think about it, if those six or eight spiritual roots can become single spiritual roots, then they can take the road of cultivation. This is also a great thing for them. !” Jiang Xu thought it was nothing.

    "No, it's best for only the two of us to know about this matter. It's better not to let other people know. Think about it, if a polylingual root suddenly becomes a single spiritual root, then this incident will definitely cause a lot of trouble. A sensation. Also, the Liu family is in the town. If they find out about this, they will definitely take me back to the Liu family, force me to wash the spiritual roots of the family members, and ask me to help others wash their spiritual roots Earn spirit stones for the family. At that time, I will be imprisoned by the Liu family forever!" Liu Mufeng knows best about the cold-blooded family of the original owner. The original owner's grandfather is the head of the Liu family, but the old man often retreats, and the business of the family is managed by the original owner's uncle. He is a famous vampire! If he knew about the original spirit worm, he would definitely regard himself as a cash cow.

    "The Liu family is so hateful!" Hearing Liu Mufeng's words, Jiang Xu frowned deeply.

    "Yes, don't underestimate the Liu family, they can do any despicable and shameless things, back then, if they refused to give out spirit stones to buy healing pills for my parents, my parents would not have died of their injuries. "Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed softly.

    "Mufeng!" Looking at the sad Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu called softly.

    "Don't worry, Xiao Yuan can already do it. We can try it tonight!" "

    Tonight, isn't it too hasty! Or, why don't you let Xiao Yuan practice for a few days?" Looking at the Jiang Xu said worriedly about Xiao Yuan on Liu Mufeng's shoulder.

    "Buzz buzz..." Don't worry, I can find my way with my eyes closed, there will be no problem.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng smiled lightly. "It said that it can find the way with its eyes closed, so there will be no problem."

    "Oh!" Hearing what Liu Mufeng said, Jiang Xu nodded, but he was still a little worried.

    Looking at the worried person who was always worried about himself, Liu Mufeng smiled. He felt that the feeling of being cared for was really warm and beautiful.

    ……………………

    At night, Liu Mufeng took off his shirt and lay on the bed with his upper body naked. On the table beside him were daggers, gladiolus juice, ropes and white cloths.