64.The demonic Ji Furong.

Three months later, three days before the opening of the secret realm, the small village where Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu lived was already full of young talents from the Lingwu Continent. Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu were kicked out more than a dozen times. Finally, Can only live in the most shabby shabby house. Waiting for the opening of the secret realm.

    Sitting by the lake, Liu Mufeng was cooking fish soup, and Jiang Xu was sitting beside him helping to light the fire. The couple are preparing lunch.

    "Master, mother is cooking!" Zhou Wu walked over and asked with a smile.

    I saw Zhou Wen, Zhou Wu and Xue Hao who came to eat on time. Liu Mufeng smiled at the three of them. But in my heart I was very depressed. Xin said: These three young masters don't know what they are thinking, this rubbish can still be addictive. He comes here for dinner every now and then, and although he gives spirit stones every time he comes, the problem is that the meals he cooks are for his wife, and he's not the chef of these three families, why should he cook for them? eat?

    "Three young masters, you went out to hunt!" Jiang Xu asked with a smile, looking at the three-star Rabbit in the Spiritual Mortal Realm in Zhou Wu's hand.

    "Yes, we hunted a rabbit nearby. Auntie, let the uncle make us spicy diced rabbit meat!" Looking at Jiang Xu, Zhou Wu licked his lips.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng was speechless for a while, and said in his heart: This also has a la carte? You really treat him like a cook!

    "Okay!" Nodding, Jiang Xu agreed.

    "Okay, then I'll go over there and skin the rabbit!" Zhou Wu walked away with a smile.

    Zhou Wen and Xue Hao nodded towards Jiang Xu. Sitting next to the two of them. Zhou Wen took out a lot of branches and their cooking utensils from his space ring, and put them aside. Waiting for my brother to wash the rabbits, let Liu Mufeng cook for them.

    "Auntie, you are very lucky. Uncle's craftsmanship is so good, you are lucky!" Looking at Jiang Xu, Zhou Wen said with a smile.

    "Oh, my old man doesn't have any other skills, he just knows how to cook." Speaking of this, Jiang Xu smiled. Xin said: Mu Feng's craftsmanship is good. I had a meal with Brother Zhantian and Meng Shishi before, and these two guys ate two-thirds of their barbecue. It's the same now, no, a few days ago, Mu Feng cooked a barbecue for himself, and as a result, it attracted three greedy wolves, who came to eat with shamelessness, and couldn't get rid of it.

    "Ma'am is a lucky person!" Seeing the affectionate and happy appearance of the old couple, Xue Hao felt that although the two were ordinary people and had no children, the uncle was still dumb and could not speak. However, their little days were still very happy.

    "Master Xue is a good person, and in the future, he will find a beautiful female cultivator as his partner!" Looking at Xue Hao, Jiang Xu said with a smile.

    "Hey, ma'am, you don't know, my cousin is not close to women when he is single-minded in cultivation." Speaking of this, Zhou Wen looked at Xue Hao beside him, and received an unhappy stare from Xue Hao.

    "Hey, this is not good. Having many children and grandchildren is a blessing. Marriage is more important than cultivation!" "Cousin, did you hear that? The old lady said,

    you, you need to find a wife before practicing cultivation." !" Looking at his cousin, Zhou Wen said with a smile.

    "You're the one who talks too much!" Standing up, Xue Hao went to the lake to help Zhou Wu deal with the prey.