Departure (Part 2)

I gotta wait until the right time.

What a pain.

The next evening came.

At 5 pm.

The party for the winner, commonly known as 'Victorious', is about to begin in two hours and I as the family of the Mayor have to attend it at all cost.

I may meet daddy there but I can't talk to him about my condition as there will be press and other major rich people and politicians that will surround him for good.

If I had a choice then I would rather skip this rather than attending that good for nothing so called party.

Not to mention my senses are telling me that Dupain-cheng will be there as well and with my peasants of-... with my classmates.

And about Adrien. He is definitely gonna come...

* sigh *

It's gonna be utterly uncomfortable.

Now here is another thing, according to the common sense of this world if I enter a party this big in my casual zebra stripe top with yellow jacket and plain white half jeans then that's a no problem at all.

According to them, 'you are formally ready!'.

....... Yeah, as if my current consciousness will let me do that.

Before even I was fine with all that but not now.

Now it is utterly not normal!!

That's why I have ordered a number of stylish dresses from a number of famous designers for myself.... But here is the problem...

Those all 'super stylish dresses' are, I don't know why but, all are zebra stripe tops and yellow jackets along with plain white half jeans.....

What is going on?

" John wolee!! "

" Yes, madam? "

" What are all these!? "

" They are your designers's dresses that you ordered. "

" Are you out of your mind!? In which angle do you think that these are dresses!? "

" Madam. These are what you always wears, isn't it? "

" Yeah! But I ordered dresses! Not my casula wears! "

" But madam. These are what you wear at all the parties. "

" John willi. Order an actual dress this time and take it under 30 minutes. Also I am bored with yellow and zubra stripes. Make it a longer dress in a darker color. "

" .... Yes madam. " And then he went outside.

He is good person and a good influence in me. He has also taken care of me for a long time.

If I have to say, he is one the person who I can trust with anything. And I realize that after my memories came back.

He is like a family to me.

But his sense of this world is totally 'normal' unlike mine which have been interfered with my another world's memories.

With the way I am now I can't seem to accept his norm or any other's norm anymore....

* sigh *

30 minutes later.

My butler came.

He showed me a bunch of dresses. This time 'real' dresses.