Field trip (Part 11)

A/n:

Hello everyone! Author's here and I want to say that I am back!

Everything has been shorted out.

First of all I want to say thank you for all the love and patience that all of you gave me.

And yep, the story will continue from now on without such a long break..... I hope.

Anyway, thank you all again!!

And enjoy the chapter!
___________________________________________

" Guys! Do any of you perhaps have any way to call the heroes? " Asked Max.

Aliyah shared a secret glance with Marinette and received a nod from her.

" Me. I do have a way. " Said Aliyah.

" Really? " Asked Sabrina.

" Yes. "

Upon hearing that, everyone cheered up. Except, of course, Natalie.

She gave a cold gaze to Aliyah internally.

" Alright let's go with that! " Said Neno.

And everyone agreed.

" Ok but before that we shall split up. " Suggest Aliyah.

" And why is that? " Asked Natalie who definitely was not liking whatever the hell was going on.

" Natalie, at least listen to her. " Assured Adrian.

" But Adrian- "

" Please. " 

" .. Fine. "

" Thanks Adrian. " Thanked Aliyah as she received a nod back from him. " So what I was saying was we should split up in groups of two before Chloe gets defeated and Reflecta comes chasing after us. "

" But wouldn't staying together be a much better option for us? " Asked Rose.

' Sorry Rose, but then Marinette can't be able to turn into Ladybug. ' thought Aliyah.

" Well, for the fact, only I know a way that can call Ladybug and other heroes here. In case, that Reflecta did come after us then staying together means that there is a chance that she will get me. Things can go really bad after that and in that case there will be no help coming for us. "

" Considered we did go with your plan and everyone did split up but then what if she comes after you? " Asked Max.

" In that case, it will be Marinette, who I will be with, can do the job. "

" Why Marinette? Wouldn't Natalie be more effective? I mean she is the only adult here. " Asked Max again.

" He is right, let 𝘮𝘦 do it. " Said Natalie.

" No. " Firmly refused Aliyah. " That will not help. To summon the heroes, I am going to start a live show on my Ladyblog. I am the only one who at least knows Ladybug a bit better here thanks to a fortunate coincidence. And also fortunately, the other person who also happens to know her as well in a bit better way is Marinette who once got engaged with an akumatised villain who was apparently in love with her- "

" Marinette, what!? " Exclaimed Sabrine as everyone else showed their concern as well.

" Don't worry guys, things get shorted soon after that. " Assured Marinette.

" Yeah and that's why only Marinette is suitable here other than me. And even though you all do have met her as well but it would be better for us, who once have worked with her, even though by sheer coincidence and a bit of bad luck I must add. Also, Marinette had also helped me before in my videos so please try  to understand the situation guys. As for Miss Natalie that I can say has never worked with Ladybug at all before so I can't leave the job to you, I'm sorry, even if you are the only adult here. "