Truth be told (Part 3)

... Now what else should I do?

I looked at the people who were randomly laying flat on the ground.

Some even were on top of each other like Kagami who was a top of a random background character.

.... Yep, I know what to do.

Let's take them all somewhere safe.

Although not many but some were ridiculously heavy for me to carry alone, the best example is Ivan.

" What is this ridiculous weight!? "

Soon I gave up on taking him somewhere else, instead I decided to wake him up. 

I took another bucket full of water and,

Splash!

" Agh! Ha! Wa- What happened!? "

" Finally wake up, huh? You know, you should worship me for waking you up in this mass sleepover disaster all thanks to some akumatised villain. Now help me take everyone inside the classroom! "

" What!? "

" You should start with your sleeping beauty Mylene beside you. "

" Huh? Mylene!? "

He hurriedly 'princess carried' her.

" Now take her to the classroom and return as fast as possible or I will wake someone up with a splash of water again.  "

He went to the classroom and saw Miss Bustier, Julika, Rose, Zoe, Nathaniel, Sabrina, Max, Kagami along with some other unrecognizable faces.

" Huh? " He looked quite shocked.

He laid Mylene on one of the benches and returned to Chloe.

" Hey, I am pretty sure that Sabrina and Max were at the cafeteria before I left. "

" Get your eyes checked. They were laying on stares when I found them. "

His eyes widened as he instantly knew that Chloe was taking people laying on the ground inside the classrooms.

" So why did you wake me up? "

" Wake you up? Do you know, to take someone like you, how much effort is needed? Talk about waking you up. Instead, do some exercise and lose some weight if possible. Now help me take people inside the classrooms. "

" ... Yes. " He sounded kind of sad as he said that.

Maybe I was very harsh on that.

That made me feel kinda guilty.

Not only was he socking wet and was kind of shivering but also was ready to help me, even though it was forced.

" Oi, before that, go change into something else. "

" But I don't have something to change into. "

" ... Then go change into Kim's t-shirt. That will most likely fit you. "

" But, then, what will he wear? "

" Here, take my jacket and cover him with this for the meantime. He is strong and healthy, so the chances of him getting sick are very low. "

And I took off my brown jacket and give him.

" But there are still chan- Hachhu! ces. " He sneezed very loudly. " There are still chances. " And repeated his words again.

" A lot less than you!! If I knew this was going to happen I would have woken Kim instead of you!! If you will not do as I said I am just going to splash water on him as well!! "