Field trip (Part 6)

" Why is he living here anyway? He used to go to our school, right? So, why did he shift? " I asked, even though at that point I knew the answer.

" Yeah, but because he knows the iden- I mean as this place was once a musical hub and it's also his dream to be a musician, that's why he shifted here. "

Right.

He knows.

He knows Ladybug and Cat Noir's identity and Hockmoth knows that fact.

I completely forgot about that.

So that's why Gabriel is here.

For Luka.

... Oh shit.

See? I told you something major is going to happen.

.... Wait. What were the worst things that can happen again?

First: Hockmoth will know their identities.
Second: Luka will be rescued by the heroes.

Those are the only outcomes that possibly can happen with the second being the 99.9% success rate.

Right?

But we are out of Paris... So will it be- nonononononon stop thinking of useless things. There were times when the plot took place out of Paris like the movie's events.

Even though the second male lead, he is still a major side character with an actual existence in the show unlike- no wait, stop it.

Stop over thinking. This is all going to be fine. Yep. All is going to be fine.

Not to mention, for the worst case senerio I still have my 'Ultimate insect Killer tool' with me.

In that case,
" Ok. " I said with a blank expression and then I went back to being busy on my phone.

Julika also went silent.

Well in anyway, it's not like it concerns me in the first place so why should I even care?

He is not even someone I personally know. The only reason I know he even existed was because he was in Agreste's circle. And the reason I even bothered to be worried about him, even just a little bit, was because he was the only character with brain cells in this whole show.

..... Then again he did fall for Dupain-Cheng. Does he actually have brain cells? Cuz if he does he would have noticed how utterly ridiculous she is.

For her, he was always a second opinion. Like if not Agreste then it will be Luka.

Wait.

I looked at the ceilings with frowned eyebrows.

If I remember correctly then there was an actual episode about how she used him to distract her feelings for Agreste.... And he knows about that all along....

Damn. He practically let her use him...

Yep. No brain as always but definitely more brain than the most.

......

Sometimes later.

They are taking their sweet time, huh?

Now Julika is with Alex.

All that time I just wandered on my phone with the useless stuff it showed which made me absolutely bored but I still continued to scroll because I didn't have anything to do. Until,

Click!

A photo clicking sound had my attention.

I looked at the way of the clicking just to find that Dupain-Cheng had her phone on her hand and was photographing something.