Nightmare

Athena's pov

"Lil it a very easy mission we go this" He said.

"I know I know but I just have a bad feeling. You know how I feel about this bad feelings."

" I know but we have done this kind of missions a lot. We are gonna be fine. We go in, shoot the boss and leave." He tried to reassure.

—later in during the mission—

"Butterfly I lo-ve you and I-I  want you to know that it's not y-your fault. I-I want you to stop blaming yourself for me and I want you to mo-ve o-on. I want you to live your life to the fullest and be happy. I love you my lil." He said while crying through the coms.

"W-whattt are you talking about? Your scaring me. Where are you?" I said with worry.

"I-I am really really sorry lil *sobs* please forgive me..I had to..." He said as the building exploded.

"Noooooooooo" I screamed trying to run in the burning building when someone grabbed me, preventing me from going in.

"Noooo let me gooo!! He is still in there! I need to get him." I sobbed.

"Lila you can't go in there you will die." Louis said.

"Nooo I need to go get him. He is still alive."

"Lila no one can survive that explosion" he said.

"Nooooo that can't be! *sobs* Lu he has to be alive..." *sobs*

————————————————————————

"Nooo" I woke up covered in sweat. All the memories from that night came rushing back. I cried in my hands.

Why did it have to be him? Why not me? I thought as I cried.

When I was finally done crying, it was 4:35am. I got out of my bed because I knew I wasn't gonna get anymore sleep.

I walk in the bathroom, washed my face and put my hair in a ponytail then walking to the closet. I put on my hoodie and walk downstairs.

I walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I bump into something.

"Ow" I said rubbing my head.

"Sorry princess but what are you doing up so early?" Dom said.

"Oh I couldn't sleep. Why are you up?"

"Oh I always wake up at 4am" Dom said.

"Oh ok. I am gonna go sit outside by the pool."

"Alright I am gonna go workout. If you need me I will be in the gym which is down the hallway by the stairs."

"Ok thanks." Then we both walk away.

I sit down on one of the chairs by the pool and watch the sky get filled with colors as the sunrises.

Time skip...

It's now 6am and I am currently sitting in the kitchen as Andrew makes waffles for everyone.

Dom walked in wearing a suit and goes to make coffee.

"You guys want coffee?" Dom asked.

"Sure" me and Drew said at the same time.

Then everyone comes running down to the kitchen.

"Mmm...waffles"Axel said as she walked in rubbing his eyes.

He was wearing Superman pajamas. He sat down next to me as the others cam in and took their seats.

Drew gave everyone their plates and we started eating. After we were done I followed Dom in his office so we can chat. Everyone were right behind me.

We sat down and he started talking.

"We have some rules that we want you to follow for your safety. 1- Respect all of your brothers. 2- Let us know every time you are going out and where you are going. 3- Don't go to the basement and the third floor. It's for business only. 4- No boyfriend or girlfriend but guy friends are ok. Do you have any questions?" Dom said.

Uhh...rules? And me? Hell nah. Do they really expect me to follow these? Like seriously?

"Ok so respect is earned not given. You respect me and I respect you. If you don't then I don't. I will let you know when I am going out but not where. Having a boyfriend or girlfriend is my choice not yours. And I have no problem with the third rule. As long as you respect my privacy I will do the same." I said with a emotionless face.

I could hear a scoff and some snickers from the side of the room.

*sighs* "Ok fine by me. I mean I didn't really come up with them it the rest of them." Dom said.

I could hear a grasp as he said that. I am guessing no has done this before.

"Now go get ready you are going shopping." Dom said and we all walked out of the office.

"OH MY GOD!! How did you manage to get home to agree to that? I mean he never moves from his word." Axel exclaimed.

"Umm..idk I just said my side that's all." I said then walking up the stairs to get ready for the mall.

Her outfit ^

Her outfit ^

After getting ready, I put my gun in my waistband and a knife in my bra then walk downstairs.

————————————————————————

Ik it's a short chap but what do we think?

Who do you think is this HIM ?

I will try to update soon my peeps 😊