The attack

Athena's pov

After dinner I went straight upstairs and did some work for the mafia. Then all of a sudden I heard a couple of people walking up and down the stairs.

I turned off my laptop and quietly peaked through my door. I saw a couple of people knock out Dom and the others and bring them down.

I quickly and quietly went to my closet and changed into something more fight able. I got a couple of knifes strapped to me and in my bra, and I put two guns with the silencers on, in my gun holsters on both my thighs.

Her outfit ^

Her outfit ^

I then texted my men to come here just in case anything happens. They said they will be here in 15 mins. I also texted Sandro. I put on my mask so the introducers don't see my face.

I hear some men come in my room and I quickly hide. They look around for me and then leave the room.

I quietly get out of the room and see that they have all my brothers tied up and on their knees in the living room. Most of them had a bruise on their face from when they were knocked out.

"Where is she?" I hear on of the men ask my brothers.

"I don't know who you are talking about?" Andrew said.

"Don't try to act smart with me or I will kill all of you and then her." The guy said and then motioned his men to point a gun at their head.

I quickly shot all the men holding a gun to their heads. There were more men coming in the living room and I shot any that I could until the guy held a gun to Ace's head and spoke up.

"Come out with your hands raised or I shoot him in the head." He said.

I looked at the time and it has been ten minutes already which means that my men are almost here so I can go down now.

I slowly came dow the stairs with my hands raised.

"Now now there you are! Now put the gun down or I shoot him." He said.

I slowly put the gun on the floor and slide it towards him and Ace.

"You could have done a better job at planning because it was really easy to kill half of your men." I said.

"Shut up! Now I came here to get you." He said.

"And why is that?"

"Because he want to have a chat with you."

"Then tell him to make an appointment." I said emphasizing him. He walked over to me. I quickly kicked his gun out of his hand and stabbed him in the neck.

I then walked over to Ace cut him free since he was the closest to me. I gave him one of my knifes and he cut everyone lose.

While Ace was doing that, I jumped on the nearest guy and twisted his neck and killing him. Then I could hear shooting outside and I knew that my men have arrived.

My men bursted through the door and started shooting the remaining introducers. After everyone was dead I walked over to my men.

"Nous avons nettoyé la zone et le patron de la maison." One of them told me. ( we cleared the area and the house boss.)

"Bon travail aujourd'hui. Vous pouvez y retourner maintenant. Détiez également qui est derrière l'attaque." I told them and they left. ( Good work today. You guys can go back now. Also figure out who is behind the attack.)

As they were leaving Sandro ran through the doors and hugged me as soon as he saw me.

"I am fine Sandro." I told him and he let me go. We walked over to my brothers who were very shocked and confused about what just happened.

"Si preguntan de quién eran los hombres, diles que eran tus hombres." I told him. (If they ask about whose men that was tell them that they were your men.)

"Merecen conocer a Lil." He told me. (They deserve to know Lil.)

"I know I will tell them but not now." I took off my mask and looked at my brothers.

"Uff it's hard breathing in this thing. I need to get a new one." I said trying to ease the tension.

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck just happened?" Carlos said.

"Well Carlos we were obviously attacked." I said in a duh tone.

"But who would attack us and do they want with you?" Dom asked.

"See Dom that's what we have to figure out."

"And who were those men that came in later?" Andrew asked.

"Oh they was my men." Sandro said.

"Oh but  how did you know that we were attacked?" Ace said.

"Athena texted me and said that you guys were attacked so I got here as fast as I could." Sandro said.

"Athena how did you know how to fight like that?" Carlos asked.

"Oh that's because I am an assassin called Devil's rose." I said.

"What the..."

"No way."

"How?"

"That's so cool."

They all said at once clearly shocked.

"You mean The DEVIL'S ROSE?"

"Yes Axel the devil's rose." I said.

"Wait! that means that you were the one who beat me in the fight!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Yeah" I said casually.

"Holy shit my sister is so cool!!" Axel yelled and I chuckled.

"Hold up does that mean you know about us?" Dom asked.

"Yeah Dom I know about you guys being in the mafia. Not only being but owning the Italian mafia. I even did a few jobs for you guys. Oh and I also k ow about Sandro being the Spanish mafia heir. Honestly I was just waiting to see how long you guys would take to tell me about it."

"We would have told you soon but now we don't have since tou already know." Dom said.

"Alright guys I am tired and I need to go shower cuz I am covered in blood. Oh by the way Sandro are you staying?" I said.

"Yeah I will stay plus I am too tired to drive back now." He said.

"Ok then see you guys in the morning. Goodnight."

They all said goodnight and I went back to my room. I showered and then put on some sweats and one of Andrew's hoodie. I then climbed in bed and let sleep consume me.

———————————————————————-

Phew 😮‍💨 that was a lot. I hope you like it.  Also don't forget to vote.

Thank you for 500 reads guys I really appreciate it. Have a lovely day. 😊