Planning

Athena's pov

I woke up at 12:30 pm. I am exhausted from last night. I head in the bathroom wash my face , brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I change into a pair of sweats and one of Axel's hoodie that I borrowed. Ok maybe not borrowed but still.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen and grab a glas of water and sit down. Then Dom walked in wearing a pair of bunny slippers. I never saw him wear those before.

He goes to make a cup of coffee and I ask him to make me one too. Then slowly everyone else walks in the kitchen. Sandro is wearing a pair of Spider-Man pajama pants and a black t shirt.

"It's Axel's." He says and I nod.

"Oh Sandro we getting the group back together." I said.

"Do they know about me?" He asked.

"No. Thought it would be a nice surprise. They are supposed to land later today."

"Ok. I guess I got some explaining to do later."

"Yeah you do."

"Is that my hoodie?" Axel asks.

"Yeah." I said in a duh tone.

"YOU STOLE MY HOODIE!!" He yelled. I had to cover my ears cuz of how loud he was.

"Axel stop yelling. I am just borrowing it plus it was too comfy." I shrugged.

"Ok guys meeting after breakfast. We have to figure out who attacked us before the mafia ball." Dom said.

"When is the ball?" Carlos asked.

"It's in 2 weeks." He said.

"What! And your telling us now? There is so much to prepare."

"Axel relax. I am telling you now aren't I? Also the French mafia is hosting it this year."

"Ohh" Sandro said catching everyone's attention. I gave him a look and he shut up.

"What?" Andrew said.

"Nothing." He covered up. We finished breakfast and walked over to the office. We all took a seat.

"First of all we have to find out who wants Athena and why. Any ideas?" Dom spoke.

"I might have a clue." I said and he motioned me to continue. "Yesterday while fighting those men, I saw one of their tattoos and it was the Russian mafia tattoo."

"But why would the Russian want you?" Ace said.

"I don't know." I said. Well I do know, it's because I am the French mafia leader and they found out from a mole. But I got ride of him so that ok for now.

They want my mafia since it has really good weapons and it is one of the largest. But I can't tell them that yet otherwise it will ruin my plan.

"Alright then we could try and make an alliance with the French. They also have the Russian mafia on their back and they have really good weapons systems." Andrew pitched.

"Ok then make an appointment with the French mafia leader for tomorrow." Dom said to Andrew. Well shit!

"Hey Dom let me come with you to the meeting . I have worked with them before and I think I can help." I said.

"Nope absolutely not. It too dangerous." He said.

"No it's not and you know it. Plus I have worked with them before and I can help convince them."

He thought about it for a little bit and then caved in. "Alright fine."

"Guys the rest of the family is coming over the day after tomorrow to meet Athena." Drew said.

"Oh man! They are annoying as fuck." Ace said.

"I know but we can't do anything about it. They are family," Carlos said.

Oh great! just what I need on my plate right now. Note the sarcasm.

"Alright guys if we are done then me and Athena have to go pick up our friends." Sandro said.

"Yeah we're done." Dom confirmed and we got up and walked out. We walk towards our car and get in. We take separate cars because all of us won't fit in one car.

They are supposed to land in 20 mins which is perfect because we live 15 mins from the airport. We get there right on time and see that the plane just landed. We park near my private jet and wait for the doors to open.

They get out and immediately engulf me in a big group hug. When they notice Sandro standing there they freeze.

"Is it just me or am I seeing Sandro's ghost standing over there?" Lu asked taking off his sunglasses to get a better look.

"Not just you and he's not a ghost." Amelia said and smacked the back of his head.

They ran over too him and jumped on him causing all of them to end up on the ground.

"Hey how have you guys been?" Sandro asked.

"How have we been!!? You were alive and you didn't think it was necessary enough to tell us!!!" Claire yelled at him.

"I know and I am sorry. I couldn't. I had to cut ties with all of you otherwise he threatened to kill all of you. The only way I could cut ties with you guys was faking my death." He explained.

"Ok but who threatened you?" Amelia asked.

"It was the Russians."

"What! And your telling me that now?" I said.

"Yeah I know i should have told you earlier but I didn't want you to worry. After what happened last night I thought you should now."

"Wait what happened last night?" Louis asked.

"Oh the Russians attacked us in our home last night but we're all ok." I explained.

"Alright now let's go. I am tired." Am said.

We got in the car and drove to my my mansion that I got after coming here. We stayed there the rest of the day and did some planning for the ball.

We ordered some takeout and watched a movie. I already told my brothers that I will have dinner with them and come home a little late. After finishing the movie I said goodbye and headed home.

I got home around 12 am and went straight to my room. I decided to take a bath and just relax for a bit. After I was done I put on some pajamas and went downstairs to get a glass of water.

Then I hear the front door open and close. I quickly put the water down and get my gun out from my waistband. I slowly walk over to the door and see Axel stumbling towards the stairs.

"What the fuck Axel I almost shot you." I said.

"HOLY SHIT! You scared the shit out of me." He said.

"Are you hurt?"

"No I am fine." He tried covering up.

"Shut up and come here." And I walked back to the kitchen and motioned him to sit down. I got the first aid kit and went over to him.

"What are you doing up so late?" He asked.

"I got home late and took a shower."

"Oh"

"Did you win?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"The fight did you win?"

"Oh yeah. You should see the other guy he is much worse." He said with excitement.

"That's my brother!" I gave him a high five and went back to putting ointment on his busted lip and eye brow.

"There all done." I said and put the first aid kit back.

"Alright goodnight Thena."

"Goodnight Ax." Then we both went to our rooms.

------------------------

Hello my lovelies here is another chapter for you guys. 😊

This one is a long one. Enjoy!