Date night

A/n-Thought I would put a pic for you guys:)

Lucian's pov

I woke up to the morning sun in my face. I opened my eyes and looked to see that the blinds were open from the night before.

I turn around to see Athena still peaceful sleeping on her stomach with her hair all messy and the blanket by her waist.

She looks like so cozy in my hoodie. I quietly take my phone from the nightstand and take a picture of her.

I carefully slip from under the blanket and go to the bathroom. I then walk out to the closet, grabbing a t-shirt and putting it on.

I quietly go to the kitchen and make some coffee and French toast.

As I was about to walk out of the kitchen to take the breakfast to Athena in bed, I see Athena standing by the entrance smiling at me.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"The whole time." She said sheepishly grinning.

"Oh man! I wanted to make you breakfast in bed. You ruined my plan." I said with a pout.

She walks over to me and wraps her arms around me. I do the same.

"It's ok you big baby. You still made me breakfast and it's the thought that counts." She said looking up at me.

"I am not a baby." I fake grasp, putting a hand on my heart.

"Yeah yeah." She walked over to the bar stool and at down eating her breakfast.

"You don't have anything planned today right?" I asked.

"Nope. Why?" She said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Just wondering." I said with a big smile on my face.

Great now I can go through with my plan and take her out for dinner tonight.

After the talk last night, I thought it would be the perfect time to take her out and spend some time together.

I have been planning for a while but I just couldn't find the right time but now is the perfect time.

I walk out of the kitchen to call her brothers to see if they are able to look after Adria for tonight.

They said they were all home and they will be more than happy to.

I then called a restaurant to make a reservation for us and then go back to the kitchen.

Athena was in her phone watching something. I sat down next to her and told her that I am taking her out tonight.

She looked really happy with the news and quickly got up to go to our room but not before giving me a hug.

I smile and shake my head. The things she does to me.

Athena's pov

I woke up to the bedroom door closing. I looked around to see that Lucian had left the room. I frown missing the warmth on the bed.

I get up and brush my teeth and wash my face. I don't bother changing and go downstairs.

I stand by the kitchen entrance and watch Lucian make French toast.

His muscles flexing as he holds the pan. He was wearing a dark grey fitted shirt and grey sweats. He looked so hot while cooking.

I was shamelessly checking him out. I mean come one I have a right to after all he is my husband.