Mafia ball

Athena's pov

Today is the ball and I am very nervous. Today I am going to reveal myself as the French mafia leader. No one in the mafia world knows who the French mafia leader is except from a few close friends.

The only people that know it's me are Sandro, Claire, Amelia, Louis and my assistant Luca. My family thinks that that it is Luca cause of the meeting but it's not.

I get up and brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk downstairs and have breakfast with the rest of the family.

"My friends are coming over to help me get ready." I say. Claire, Amelia and Louis are also going to the ball. My brothers know about them being an assassin too so it wasn't a problem.

"What time are they getting here?" Dom asked.

"They should be getting her in about..." I get interrupted by the door bell. "Looks like they are here." I say and walk over to the door.

"Hey bitch I missed you. I haven't seen you in ages." Claire says.

I roll my eyes at her. "You saw me yesterday." I deadpanned and they all give me a hug.

"Umm...Athena why there a bunch of guys glaring at me like I am a about to eat you?" Lu asked.

I turn around to see all the boys glaring at Lu. I sigh and shake my head.

"Guys! Stop glaring. He is my best friend." I say to them. I turn back around to my besties and walk upstairs to my room.

We chill in my room until it is time to get ready and we kick Lu out of the room and start getting ready. We are supposed to be at the ball at 7 pm so we have to leave by 6 pm. It's an hour drive to the location.

It's currently 3 pm so that gives us 3 hours to get ready. I have two dresses for the ball. One that gives off mafia princess and the other that gives off mafia queen. I am going to get changed in the second dress halfway through and make a grand entrance.

The girls brought their dresses and makeup over so we could get ready together. Am is doing our hairs for us and I am doing my makeup. Claire is doing her makeup.

I do a makeup that goes with both the dresses cause I am not doing my makeup all over again in the middle of the ball. My hair is in beautiful curls. I put on my first dress and walk downstairs where everyone is waiting.

Her dress ^

Her dress ^

Amelia is wearing a beautiful black dress that hugs her beautiful figure. Claire is wearing a satin royal blue dress that has a slit down the dress.

All the boys were dressed in suits and ties. The girls were dressed in some gorgeous dresses. Everyone looked extravagant.

We all get in the limo and head over to the ball.  We get out and there is cameras flashing. We o to the gate and someone announces us. We walk in one by one. Now it's my turn.