The incident

Domenico pov

I was in my office when my assistant came in and informed me that there was an incident at the school involving my siblings.

I got up and put my suit jacket on and grabbed my car keys. I got in my Ferrari and drove to the school as fast as I can.

I walked in the principal's office and saw that Ace, Axel and another girl was sitting there. She had a black eye and broken nose. Where is Athena?

I sit down and the principal tells me that Athena punched that girl. I couldn't believe it. Athena. My Athena punched a girl? But why?

I sorted things out with the principal and walked out of the office with Ace and Axel right behind me. We walked towards the parking lot.

"Where is Athena?" I asked them.

"Umm... after what happened...um...Athena got on her bike and drove off somewhere." Ace said.

"Where did she go?"

"She didn't tell us where she just told us that she will be home in a few hours." Axel informed me.

"Ok guys now go straight home and call me when she gets home. I have something important to do." I got in my car and headed to the warehouse.

———————————————————————

"Tell me why you still haven't returned my money when I gave you TWO EXTRA MONTHS to pay off your debt!!" I yelled at the guy that is now on the floor begging.

"I-I a-am s-sorry I-I w-will pay y-you b-back...p-please d-don't kill me" he begged.

"See you know what happens to someone who disobeys me and you not only you disobeyed me but gambled with my money. And then when I gave you a chance you blew it so now you have to pay the price." I got out my gun and pointed at his head in between his eyes.

"Noo pleas..." I shot him not wanting to waste more of my time. I put the gun back in my waste band and washed my hands.

I got a call from Ace saying that Athena was home. I immediately left and went home. I walked in the house and saw everyone sitting in the living room.

I sat down and looked directly at Athena. "Explain. Where were you all this time?" I asked her.

"I was driving around and then I went to the top of the mountain to cool down." She answered.

"What about school?"

"That girl insulted me and threw water on my clothes and then she tried to punch me. All I did is defend myself." She said confidently and looking directly at my eyes.

"Alright now go upstairs and get freshened up. Dinners at 7:30." I said and she walked upstairs to her room. Then everyone got up and went back to what they were doing.

I went up to my my room and showered and put on some sweats and a hoodie. I made a few phone calls and then went downstairs for dinner.

When I got there everyone was already there waiting for me. I sat down and the maids served the food.

"So Athena other than the fight how was your first day?" I asked.

"It was ok. Although the receptionist was a bitch." She said.

"Language." Andrew said.

"Sorry" she said. 

After eating we all went to our own rooms and did our own things in all of a sudden I heard aggressively knock on my door. Who the fuck is that? I opened the door and something hit me in the head, knocking me out.

——————————————————————-

Sorry of the short chap but I will try to update soon.

What do you think is going  to happen?