♥︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 || 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ♥︎

We Start off which the Four Downstairs while [Name] Is in the kitchen making food for Elizabeth —————————————————————————

—————————————————————————

While [Name] and Meliodas is in the kitchen, Elizabeth was looking at the wanted posters of The Eight Deadly sins. "Come and get it!" Meliodas yelled as [Name] Set Down her food as Elizabeth Came over. "First, you nurse me back to health... now you're feeding me? How can I possibly thank you two enough?." She said holding in tears.

"Hurry up and eat it, If you don't them I'll simply take it from you." Hawk said as [Name] Scolded hawk "Hawkkkk!!!, don't say that!, let her eat in peaceee!!" [Name] said as Hawk rolled his eyes 'You may be cute hawk, but you so so mean!' [Name] Thought, Princess Elizabeth tastes it as she stops for a moment as the food was to good to process. "Is it bad?, IM SO SORRY IF ITS BAD I CAN TAKE IT BACK!!" [Name] Told Her as she waved her hands in defense.

"What do you think? Delicious, isn't it?" He asked Her "yes. . . " Soon She swallows it. . . then starts to shed a tear . . . "it's delicious. More than I can say." She added As she started to wipe her eyes "So what exactly were you doing, walking in that rusted armor anyways?" Meliodas Asked "I did wonder that do, I mean that armor seems so so heavyyy" [Name] added to his question.

"I'm on a personal quest... to find the Eight Deadly Sins." She admitted As hawk had gotten suspicious "Why would you do that? No one has any idea if those guys are even still alive are not. And they're serious villains." He said Moments later they hear a banging on the door Meliodas, Hawk, [Name], and Elizabeth looks at the door. We angle on four knights outside with swords. One of them is Alioni, the young knight we saw at the Beginning.

"Open up! The villagers told us who's in there! We are the Beard of the Mountain Cast, serving under the Holy Knights from the foot of the mountain. Wondering Rust Knight, member of the Eight Deadly Sins, come out and do so peacefully!" Alioni said "What's the matter with everyone today?" Meliodas mutter As [Name] was panicking "Holy Knights. . ." The girl muttered also.

"I don't think they're coming out." One of the knights told Alioni, "This is kind of strange. When did someone put a tavern up on the top of this hill?." Another added "You know, now that you mention it, I don't even remember seeing this place a few days ago." One more added.

"On your guard... because we're about to go up against a Holy Knight, who went up against the king, ten years ago." He said Snapping at the Three. "Come on, there's nothing to worry about, Alioni. I'm sure he's old by now." One of them told Alioni "That's right! He's no match for fighters like us, who were trained by Sir Twigo himself!." Another one added.

"I told you, don't underestimate them! When the uprising happened in Liones, dozens of Holy Knights were butchered in an instant!" He yelled at them "About that. . ." One spoke up, "What is it?" He asked the knight "I have to wonder if things weren't exaggerated a little bit. ." He said "And what are you trying to say?" He asked getting a bit angry.