♡︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 || 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ♡

We start back up when suddenly, a huge section of the cliff collapses, and the group falls

—————————————————————————

As the Group fall to the ground we hear [Name] screaming and Hawk Yelling to give him a break!. As the cliff collapses, Sir Twigo, a towering man with a large mustache and heavy armor starts to speak.

"Oopsy. . . I forgot whether to find out if they were the ones named in the report conclusion. Three individuals of unknown origin, dead. What do you think, men, does that sound about right?."

The knight known as Twigo is with Alioni's knights as their all scared of the man, before one speaks up "But, sir, Alioni is still under the cliff!." He said clear Fear in his voice,  "Well then, simply put four fatalities in the report." He replied calmly with no remorse for what he's done.

"But you can't, Sir Twigo! That's too low, even for you!" The knight snapped back "How about Eight fatalities instead?." Twigo said threatening the Four knights. Which made them start to tremble "You don't need to do that, forgive us!" One said hoping to live. Soon, Meliodas, and [Name] jumps and lands on cliff With Meliodas carrying hawk and [Name] Carrying Elizabeth and Alioni.

'I Can't believe we didn't die!!' [Name] thought while a sweat drop rolled on her face before She put down Elizabeth and let Alioni get off her back. The knights are in relief that Alioni was safe Meanwhile Twigo was in raged "You two there! How dare you survive without my say so! I shall not revise my death tally conclusion!!" He said, which caused Hawk to respond "Who asked you to, anyway?!."

[Name] Soon looked At Elizabeth and softly asked "Hey.. Are you awake?." As Elizabeth blushed "Oh. . . Yes. . ." She responded quietly As [Name] looked at Meliodas and then Elizabeth "When me or Meliodas give you the signal, We want you to run in the forest, okay?." She told Elizabeth as she nodded her head.

"Tell me... which one of them do you believe to be a member of the Eight Deadly Sins? Neither one resembles anything to the wanted posters. . . . . . ah ha! Fate is smiling upon me today! The crystal in that earring you're wearing, is a member of the royal family; which means, conclusion, you are Princess Elizabeth!." Twigo says shocking [Name] and Meliodas

"YOUR A PRINCESS?!" [Name] asks in shock, Meliodas ends up asking the same question both equally shocked at the new discovery. "Wait! Are you really Princess Elizabeth?! You're the third princess in the royal family!" Hawk adds which shock to [Name].

"A decree has been issued from the capital to determine your whereabouts. The order was to capture you alive, and in healthy condition. But if you lost your life in an unfortunate accident. . ."  He said hinting at something deadly, "Go go go!" Meliodas quickly yelled At Elizabeth as she started to run into the forest.