♥︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 || 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ♥︎

We start off with a Boy that steps up and says—————————————————————————

—————————————————————————

"Oh, come on, what's everyone whining about?" A little boy with strange hair said, He Started to walk forwards them. It's Mead!" A civilian said. "What's with the commotion about this Holy Knight's sword? If you leave it to my pals from the Eight Deadly Sins, it'll be a breeze," Mead said.

"Listen, Mead! Just who do you think is responsible for this in the first place? Mentioning the Deadly Sins is just about the worst thing you could do!" A middle-aged woman stated.

"Yeah! Don't make the Holy Knight angrier than he already is!" "What exactly do you have against us?!" Civilians shouted at the poor boy. "Wh-What?! I never meant it like that," Mead stammered. [Name] Watched with a O on her face as she covered her mouth

"We're through with your lies and jokes!" "Stupid
Mead!" A little girl said picking up a rock and throwing it Mead but instead it hit Meliodas in the face, Elizabeth place her hand over her mouth in shock, As so did [Name] As she tried to hold in a laughter once more- "That was kinda funny..." [Name] thought "B-But that doesn't make it right to throw rocks!!" She thought quickly, even if it was funny throwing rocks that could possibly hurt someone badly isn't nice!.

"I hate you all!" Mead cried out. "Yeah, well, we all hate you too, Mead!" A boy said as all the townies start to throw rocks at the Mead. [Name] couldn't believe all the negative things they were saying... Especially to a Child!!. She wished they were nicer... "Shut up, you idiots! Idiots!" Mead yelled as he was getting pulled away by Meliodas and [Name] Meanwhile Meliodas was a magnet to the non-stop throwing of rocks, who sped away to the tavern. Mean while [Name] Was running with him carrying Mead in her arm, dodging rocks that came her way.

"Everyone, stop!" The old man said to the town.
"Looks like we dropped by at a bad time," Hawk said staring at the tavern. "He's a good kid deep down,"
The old man said catching [Name's] attention. As she set Mead down and Went to the Old man "Really?, Can you tell me more about Mead?" [Name] Asked with a bright Smile.

"Mead, you're quite the prankster, aren't you?" Elizabeth asked As Meliodas was waiting at the door for a certain pink/[H/C] girl as a Second later she appeared from the door with a smile, "I'm back!- oh- Wait sorry- I should quiet down- imma just go by Them- goodbye-" she told Meliodas as she went towards Mead and Elizabeth.

"The Village Chief told me everything." [Name] Said, Kinda scaring Mead- He didn't see or hear her come back to the tavern "Huh? What's with this meddling lady?, Mead said Talking to Elizabeth as [Name] Sat down to watch the situation

"My sister and I also lost a loved one, our mother. I didn't even know her but it ached in my heart whenever I thought about her. I felt like no one understood my pain and suffering, so I played pranks," Elizabeth responded kneeling down.