♡ 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧! ♡︎ || 𝟎𝟏𝟐

We start back with Ban questioning the fairy king behind him

———————————————————————————

"Hey, what's the big idea, King?" Ban questioned the Fairy behind him. King's feet delicately placed on his spear, which pierced through Ban's chest.

"Well isn't it obvious?" King asked the man, his expression one of boredom, "I'm here to save you." He said as ban smirked "Isn't that special? Thanks a lot, pal." Ban grinned as he looked over his shoulder.

King could only give a blank stare as he looked over at [Name], who was standing beside Diane, as he shifted his eyes between her and Diane, "Think nothing of it. Anything for [Name] and the others."

"I see. But not for me, huh?" The immortal asked as he blinked. Seemly acting hurt "No, not really." King shook his head, shrugging as he did, "But my sister cares a lot about the two of you."

Guila's loud explosion sounded before the visible crystals fell everywhere, the area around her filled with dust. The Holy Knight lowered her rapier to her side, a confident grin on her lips, "Your betrayal is not entirely unexpected. However, I do find myself disappointed, King the Grizzly Sin."

Guila stated, holding her hand out as she explained. King shrugged, tilting his head to the side as he held his hands delicately behind his back, "Well, that's an unexpected thing to say to me. I didn't ever swear I would be your life long partner."

He took a few steps further down his spear, which had yet to move from Ban's chest. Ban stood with his hands on his hips as he listened to the boy behind him, "The realm wanted to defeat the Eight Deadly Sins, and I wanted to see Ban destroyed." He held his hands up as there was nothing he could do.

"Our interests were temporarily aligned, that's all. But that's no longer the case." "Blah, blah, bloody blah!" Ban started in a complaining tone, "I'm tired of you talkin' behind my back." He complained, shaking his head.

"Poor King. Guila giggled, lifting her spear, "An entirely predictable excuse." She said as she slowly moved her rapier, small, explosive balls appearing around it, "SHOT BOMB!"

[Name] Covered her eyes afraid of king getting hurt but soon peaked out her hands only to see King lazily waved his hand forward, fulling Ban's mouth with blood once more as Chastifol finally teared completely through him and towards the Holy Knight, blocking the many explosions by the simple wave of a hand.

The dust cleared, revealing King's Chastifol to slowly stop spinning in front of him.

"How magnificent... The Spirit Spear Chastifol, forged from the Holy Tree located in the Fairy realm." Guila listed as it pointed at her