♡︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 || 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ♡︎

We start with [Name] Running after Ban and King

———————————————————————————

When [Name] arrived at the scene she saw the Woman. But also saw Ban impelled with Kings  Chastifol as she covered her mouth in shocked. King looked over and seen her as [Name] ran over.

"Ban!, Ban!, no no no no please!." [Name] couldn't think her mind was in shambles as she witnessed Ban Turing into stone she cried desperately holding onto him begging king to stop it but soon it was over.. Ban was turned to stone.

[Name] Stood there with tears in her eyes as she slowly slid down hugging ban leg. Begging him to stop playing and come back.. King stood there in shock staring at the two, before he knew it he saw Ban turning back from stone as [Name] looked at supposedly a light before [Name] felt tears swelling back up.

Flash back ...

"Elaine.. do you think he'll like this outfit?." A Younger [Name] asked a female in white known as Elaine, Elaine was simply chatting with [Name] for a while "I'm positive he'll like that [Name]" Elaine responded with a smile and a giggle.

A few hours later as Elaine went to go check on [Name], Only to find her dyeing her hair to black, her eyes felt lifeless as Elaine stood in shock before saying "[Name]!, what are you doing?." [Name] looked at her in the same manner before she slowly left sniffing leave her nose before she broke completely

"H-He said My hair color disgusted him, for he shuddered at the thought of it being passed on to his children. A-And my strength was animalistic and uncivilized, for only wild animals like boars would marry someone like me!, He bid me farewell, and urged m-me to forget about him and the proposal!."

[Name] said as she left all her tears flow down, as Elaine quickly flew over and hugged her. "[Name].. if he doesn't accept you for who you are , that doesn't mean change yourself just for him. I love your hair, and I love your strength if he doesn't then it's his lost." She told her holding her tight as [Name] sobbed in her arms.

"We could get some Sakura mochi's and possibly dye your hair back?." Elaine asked after a while as [Name] Sniffed and nodded slowly.

Flash back over..

The light soon flew over and gave Ban a kiss before he suddenly started to crack our his stone, soon the light flew to [Name] as she tired to smile but it slowly went down before it was back on her face "H-Hi Elaine.." she said as the light or Elaine smiled. Soon she went over and hugged [Name] in which she started to sob uncontrollably.

King's Chastifol pierced the ground as it fell to the ground because the Fairy lost control of it out of pure shock, "I don't believe it... Is it Elaine?" He muttered to himself, taking a simple step towards the glowing light "Are you here?!" He called out to them looking around.