♥︎ 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ♥︎ || 𝟎𝟏𝟑

We start up with the Group talking among themselves

———————————————————————————

"The New Generation? What's that?" Meliodas asked King, who levitated beside his pillow [Name] then scooted over before King fell on it, "Apparently, there have been a few failed apprentices who have found a way to gain the full powers of a Holy Knight in the space of only one day." He said, placing his chin on his hand.

"Guila, for instance." He said, lifting his head to look up, "She's the latest apprentice who's grown stronger overnight." He stated, looking down beneath him to the rest, "Doesn't seem right, does it?"

"Her?" Meliodas questioned, [Name] watched from the pillow as she decided to lay her head down, not before the king soon brought back up the topic of the placement of their weapons

"Let's back up a minute. You took the Sacred Treasure that was bestowed upon you by King Liones himself, and sold it?!" King shouted at Meliodas in a scolding tone

Meliodas chuckled nervously as he rubbed his neck,
"I needed seed money for the tavern." He responded sheepishly

"Yours was stolen?!" King shouted at Ban, who had found himself on Hawk's back. A mug in his hand while the other hangs beside him, "When they threw my butt into that prison." He replied with a grin, his eyes closed.

King turned to look at Diane with annoyance, but at her big puppy eyes, he sighed, "I guess, if it got misplaced then it's not your fault." He sighed. [Name] Smiled as she fawned over Diane "Awwww her little puppy eyes are so cute!!"

"I don't get why you're so upset, King. These guys do pretty well with nothing." Hawk interrupted, earning King's attention.

"Sir Pig. Let's say that this lake represents the Mana of one of the Sins," The Fairy said as he turned around in the air, gesturing to the lake not too far away from them, "How much water can you scoop out by using your hands?"

"Hands?" Hawk asked, confused because... He didn't have any hands. "Right." He nodded, looking down at his own as he continued "No matter how much Mana there is, your hands limit you." King explained to Hawk

"But if you have a weapon, especially a Sacred Treasure, you could draw out an incredible amount of magic." He explained as he stretched his arm out to the lake, a twirl of water lifting it into the air into a large ball, ending up in the lake itself being emptied of water.

"Sacred Treasures are pretty awesome." Meliodas agreed with a nod, looking down at his drink.
"That makes a lot of sense!" Hawk suddenly turned to Meliodas, shaking him by his clothing, "Why the hell did you give yours up, idiot?!"