Introduction

Hello and welcome to my fourth book! This book is the fourth in my Mamoritai series, so If you haven't checked out the three other books, this might not make that much sense xD The last book focused on season 11 and this book will focus on season 12 and follow its canon storyline, but obviously with some more details and interesting changes!

I've always done something different for these introduction chapters, so now I thought I'd tell you more of my Ninjago headcanons! Here are five headcanons of mine:

1. Zane is the tallest (like 2m), then is Cole (like 190 cm), Lloyd (186 cm), Pixal (180 cm, tall queen!), Kai and Jay tied (like 178 cm) and Harumi and Nya are also pretty similar in height (170 cm).

2. Zane is the one who usually cooks, even though Cole always wants to cook. But no one will let Cole cook after the last food poisoning incident 

3. Lloyd doesn't like big parties, he would rather have a quiet night at home surrounded my his closest friends. He doesn't like big crowds either. 

4. Kai taught Lloyd how to do his hair, so for a few years Lloyd had spiky hair similar to Kai's, but his hair got damaged from all the hair gel so he had to ask Cole to teach him to style his hair in a new way. 

5. Nya and Lloyd used to spend a lot of time together, when Lloyd was younger, because they weren't invited to missions with the other ninja in the begging. Hence why they are still very close and have many inside jokes that they refuse to tell the others. 

Here you go! The first chapter will be out on Wednesday! Hope you have a good weekend!