7. Super Star Rockin' Jay

Notes: Can you get shadowbanned on Wattpad?? Cause I think that might be happening to me, if it's a thing. Or then my views are just lagging or something???

Words: 1609

We managed our way down the buildings and back onto an alleyway. "Jay said we need to go-" Nya whispered, but stopped immediately as we noticed some robots. "Hide!" She said and jumped behind a crate. We all followed her. I stared at the robots, analyzing their movements. "Kai, hide!" Nya suddenly repeated. I turned my head and saw that Kai was still standing in the alleyway. "Why? This is a game? If they blast us, we just come back. Here, I'll distract them, you get around them behind 'em." Kai said and walked confidently towards the robots. "Hey, guys!" He yelled, grabbing the robot's attention. "You know who's a total asshole? Unagami!" He said. This isn't gonna end well. "The enemies of Unagami must pay!" One of the three robots yelled and pulled out their guns. They started shooting Kai with lasers again. Kai ran off and distracted the robots. All four of them ran right past us, but then. They hit Kai again. Cole nudged his head towards some car tires. Me, Cole and Nya grabbed them and trapped the tree robots inside them. "See! Re-spawn!" Kai said as he appeared next to us again. "It's my new favorite word! Whoo-hoo!" He celebrated. "Uhh, I don't know if that's really smart. In games-" Cole started. "Whatever, Cole." Kai shrugged and interrupted Cole. "You're just annoyed that as the team's gaming guru, you weren't the one who figured this out." Kai said and walked off. "Come on, guys. I don't think we're far from there now." Nya said.

"This is where they told me to meet. Only... there's no garage?" Nya said as we entered an open area. "Great, did those guys rip us off as well?" I asked. "But why would they send us to an empty lot? They helped us this far, I think we can trust 'em." Lloyd wondered. "Duh, they're totally crazy. Anyone who likes Jay that much can't be normal." Kai said. Nya glared at him, and I rolled my eyes. "Freeze!" A masculine voice said behind us. We all turned around slowly and saw a white skinned man with a cap and a bandana covering his face. He also had a hood on. He was pointing a gun of some sorts at us. Are there muggers in this game?! "Talk. Before Mister Ginormous here does the talking." He said as he fired up the weapon. Shit! "Mister Cuddlywomp." Nya said, confidently. "The league sent you, huh?" The man said as he lowered his weapon. "Let me guess. You're here to see Superstar Rockin' Jay?" He asked as he lowered the bandana off his face. We glanced at each other and nodded. "Come on. Before anyone sees us." He said and walked forward. Suddenly a hidden door opened! It was like a secret wall. "A cloaked hideout?" Nya said. We walked in and the doorway behind us closed.

We were now in what looked like a garage. There were some hooded vehicles and a working table. "Name's Scott. I'm a mechanic." Scott introduced himself as he leaned against a car. "My garage is hidden by a level 999 Stealth Barrier. Those Red Visors can't see it. Heh, even Unagami can't" He explained. "What are you hiding from?" I asked. "The Red Visors want me to compete in the Speedway Five-Billion, like everyone else. But I'm smarter, no thanks. And the League of Jays keep my secret, so I help them rebuild their vehicles and weapons and stuff." He answered. "Hmm, what's this?" Kai asked as he touched something on the floor. "Don't touch that, it's-!" Scott tried to warn Kai, but he blew up. "Dangerous..." He finished. "Huh, I love this infinite-lives-thing!" Kai celebrated as he spawned next to Scott. "Infinite? Who told you that?" Scott questioned. He tapped Kai's shoulder. A health panel came up and showed one stripe out of four. "You get four lives in Prime Empire. And looks like you've used three." He continued. "W-what? What! Why didn't anyone tell me this!" Kai yelled. "I tried, but you wouldn't listen!" Cole yelled back. "Oh, sure! Blame the victim!" Kai continued. The rest of us also tapped our shoulders and a similar panel opened in front of each of us. I still had four out of four. "So... so wait. What happens if I lose the last one?" Kai asked. "You don't wanna know. It's horrible. Why do you think I won't race in the Speedway?" He asked. "I only have one life left myself." He finished as he tapped his shoulder and showed us a panel with one out of four lives.

"Anyway. If you seek Super Star Rockin' Jay, this is the way." He said as he pushed a metal container and revealed a hidden door behind it. He climbed in and we followed. "We're supposed to trust a complete stranger and go into a dangerous-looking dark tunnel?" I said. We reached the end of the tunnel and it opened up to a speakeasy, full of Jays. What... the... hell. They all chattered with each other. We walked around, trying to look for Jay. I mean our Jay. But it was kinda difficult, 'cause everyone looked like Jay! And I mean, not our Jay. "Attention, League of Jay!" A familiar voice suddenly boomed through the room. We turned around to face a stage and the same Jay that saved us standing upon it. "It is time for the arrival of our hero, our inspiration, the reason for our very existence. Super Star Rockin' Jay himself!" He announced as a spotlight shined upon the floor. A trapdoor opened and a pedestal rose out of it. On the pedestal was, Jay? Playing guitar?! The crowd of Jays broke out into applause. He had white hair, light blue skin and a VERY 80s inspired blue suit. His eyes were yellow and he had a sparkly belt with a sparkly stars on his collar. He jumped off the pedestal and handed the other Jay his guitar. He walked closer to the audience and waved around, clearly enjoying the attention. I just stared at him, shocked. Then, finally, Jay noticed us and gasped. "Guys!? Is that really you!" He yelled and jumped off the stage. He ran closer to us. "Wow! I've been waiting for you!" He said as he hugged us. I was still in shock. I could not process this new look he had going on. "Is this place awesome, or what!" He yelled out, twirling around. "Yeah, it's something. And that something is a nightmare..." Kai whispered. I nudged him, and glared at him. "I missed you so much!" Nya said as she jumped into Jay's arms. "Oh, I missed you too!" Jay responded as he twirled Nya around. "Do you guys wanna party, or what!" Jay said and hyped the crowd. We all kind of glanced at each other, but then decided to go with it. "Yeah!" We yelled.

And we partied hard. Jay kept pushing shots at us, no wonder why Kai is always so drunk at our parties. I had a few, but decided not to drink too much, in case those Red Visor guys pay a visit. We danced like there was no tomorrow. Honestly, Prime Empire music hits surprisingly hard. "So we put our hands up, like the ceiling can't hold us!" Me and Nya yelled. "I love this song!" Nya yelled at me. "Isn't this the second time we're hearing this?" I yelled back. "Yea, but I still love it!" She responded. "Hey, do you know where Lloyd is?" I asked Nya. "No, I haven't seen him in a while. Omg this is my favorite part! Na na na na, na na na na!" Nya continued singing. "Imma go check on him!" I yelled at Nya and left. I checked the bar, just Kai... FLIRTING WITH SOME JAY! What the- He has definitely drunk too much. I walked over to him, to interrupt this... flirting business. "Hey, Kai! You okay?" I asked him. "Hey sis!" He responded. Okay, so he's just blind. "No, It's Harumi!" I answered. "W-well, you're my s-sis too! Just not like, ya know, bloodiologily..." He slurred. "Do you mean biologically, or by blood?" I tried to ask. "Yesss!" He answered, excitedly. Okay he probably doesn't have any knowledge of Lloyd's whereabouts. "Imma go now, but you have fun!" I said and turned around. "Byebye sissie!" He yelled after me.

I walked around the hideout, but I saw Lloyd nowhere. Maybe he's in the bathroom? I walked into the unisex bathroom and saw something I wish I didn't. Jay puking into the toilet and Cole rubbing his back. "Oh, jeez, sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt!" I said, turning my face away quickly. "It's okay. Jay should've known that 'Bushwacker' has milk in it!" Cole said, glaring at Jay. "Jayfan67 kept pushing it onto me! What do you suggest I should've done!" Jay yelled into the toilet. "Uhh, anyway. Have you seen Lloyd?" I asked Cole. "Umm, he alerted me about Jay, and how he was puking. But he didn't come in here with me. I think he got tired or something?" Cole said. "Oh okay. Where are the sleeping quarters here?" I asked. "Past the toilets and into the-" Jay started but was interrupted, 'cause he puked again. Ugh, this is so gross. "Past the toilets and into the room on the right." Cole finished. "Jay, you really need to control your milk allergy. Seriously, 'cause this is not it." I said. "Thanks Cole. Good luck." I thanked Cole and left. So down this hall and into the room on the right.