4. Chicken noodle soup

Notes: I'm back from my trip and back to my regular uploading! Content warning: Slight smut... (also reminder, Lloyd is trans FTM)

Words: 1684

"Wait, what was that flash of light?" I asked. "The same thing happened to Jay after he turned on the video game!" Cole added. "Something went wrong with the game. I asked Dyer about it once but he wouldn't say." Bob explained. "Something went wrong alright. Prime Empire games appeared in arcades all over Ninjago last night. Any idea why?" Zane asked. "I'd say that's impossible. Except, Dyer always used to say 'Good technology should make the impossible seem impossible. It should seem like... magic.' Anyway, Prime Empire was never released. Too many problems. It broke Dyer's heart." Bob explained. "What kind of problems?" Kai asked. "Something to do with some unauthorized changes Mr. Dyer made to the game. His boss found out and wasn't happy. 'Creative differences' I guess." Bob answered. "So, what happened?" Lloyd asked. "Well, the company fired Mr. Dyer. He was pretty angry about it. Kept saying they had no vision. But said he'd have the last laugh. He said they'd be sorry one day!" Bob quoted. "He said that?" Cole asked. Well, I think we just found our Unagami. "A missing programmer set on revenge?" Nya wondered out loud. "And now a mysterious villain named Unagami is reintroducing the game?" Zane continued. "Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Kai asked. "Milton Dyer is Unagami." I answered. "And we've got to stop him before anyone else is taken!" Lloyd said.

"We need a game plan." I said. We had left Dyer Island and were now heading home. "We have no clues that could lead us to Dyer. Not even his intern knows where he is!" Cole said. "The most logical solution at this time would be to study the Prime Empire game cabinet we found in the Mechanic's lair." Zane said. "Good thinking, Zane! What if we take the cabinet to Borg. He'll definitely come up with something!" Lloyd said. We all nodded in agreement. "Me and Cole can go get it." Kai said. "Great. The rest of us will go home, and try to get some sleep." Lloyd said. When we arrived at the monastery, it was already 10 pm. Kai and Cole left immediately for the cabinet. "God I'm hungry." I said. "I think there's some chicken noodle soup in the fridge?" Lloyd answered. "I could also make dinner for us." Zane offered. "No, it's fine. I can eat the soup." I answered. "We never got to talk. How did your meditation go?" Lloyd asked, as we stepped into the elevator. "Oh right! So I meditated on Jay and Unagami. So Unagami, who we now know is Dyer, felt very angry and betrayed, he wanted revenge, which all makes sense now. Jay on the other hand was confusing? First I saw flashes of his favorite games, after that I felt scared. But then, excitement took over me? He was VERY excited, which doesn't make that much sense." I explained. "Hmm, he's probably scared of something that happened after he walked into that arcade cabinet, but the excitement? No clue..." Lloyd answered. "I just hope he's okay..." Nya whispered. "Of course he is. He's Jay after all." I tried to comfort her. "Yeah, that's what I'm scared of." She chuckled, but there was clear fear behind it.

I stared at my food spinning around in the microwave. God I'm so hungry. This is one of the downsides of this lifestyle. Sometimes you can go hours without eating or days without a good sleep. The microwave beeped and I took my food out excitedly. I quickly ran through the kitchen into the dining room. I placed my food on the table and started eating. I devoured that soup, probably not that good of a habit. It burned my throat, but no can do. "Jeez, you really were hungry." Lloyd said as he stepped into the dining room. "I just went to change my clothes, and you're done already!" He continued. "What can ya do? A girls gotta eat. Also I haven't fully adapted to your weird eating habits." I answered. "Yeah, you wanna know a secret?" Lloyd whispered. I nodded. "Snacks. I always bring some on a mission. Once, I almost got caught, because I forgot my oreo's onto my bunk and we were gonna go sleep for the night. It was a close call, but I managed it." He explained. "Damn, so you don't share?" I asked. "Well, you're the only exception." He smiled. He made me blush. "You look so adorable when you blush." He said, which made me blush even more. "Well, I love it when you make me blush." I answered. "Like, when I compliment you?" He asked and I nodded. "Or when I smile at you." He asked and walked a little bit closer to me. I nodded. "Or when I say things like, princess." He said, touching my shoulders. His touch sent shivers down my back. I nodded. "Or when I whisper dirty things in your ear." He whispered into my ear. More shivers. I nodded. I could feel the tension build up in the room. "When I kiss you over, and over, and over again." He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck lightly. God he's driving me crazy.

I turned around, cupped his face with my hands and kissed him deeply. I stood up, not letting the kiss end. He kissed me back, sliding in the tongue. His hands were on my back, edging me closer to his body. He kissed me deeply. "Should we continue this somewhere, more private?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed the plate off the dining table. I quickly placed it into the sink and ran back to Lloyd. He took my hand into his and we jogged out of the dining room. Lloyd led me as we ran through the corridors of the monastery, giggling all the way. Lloyd led me into his room. I closed his shoji quietly. He spun me into his arms and kissed me. His room was dark, it had a double bed, nightstand, tv and the usual trinkets on the floor. He kissed me, slipping the tongue in again. He carefully threw me on the bed. "You look so fucking sexy." He said, with lust in his voice. I smiled at him and he placed a sloppy kiss on my lips. After that he slowly started going down, first to my cheek, then to my neck stopping there for a few more seconds. After that he opened the zipper on my shirt, revealing my chest. "I would much prefer you without this shirt on." He whispered. I sat up and slowly undressed, one shoulder at a time. I pulled the shirt down, revealing my dark emerald bra. "You know me too well." He chuckled. He kissed my chest, getting closer and closer to my breasts.

He lifted my bra cup a little and looked up at me. "May I?" He asked. I sat up again and opened my bra clasp, revealing my bare breasts. "Does this answer your question?" I said, laying back down. He grabbed my boobs and squeezed them lightly. After that he kissed and licked my nipple. He sucked it while he squeezed the other one with his fingers. I moaned quietly as he played with them. After a while he started to climb back up to my lips. He kissed me deeply again. I decided to go for it. I placed my hands around Lloyd and flipped him onto his back. He looked surprised, kind of scared even? I smirked at him. I placed my hand on his vagina. Lloyd quietly moaned as I moved my hand on it. I moved down that my face was now on top of his vagina. I licked my lips as I slowly pulled his pants down. I revealed dark green boxers and smiled up at Lloyd. "What can ya do? Great minds think alike." He said. I chuckled and slid them off as well. I licked my fingers and carefully stroked his vagina with them. Then I licked his clitoris. Lloyd moaned loudly and covered his mouth after that. I moved my tongue up and down, side to side, slowly increasing my pace. Lloyd grabbed me by my hair and after a while, his grab on my hair softened and his body relaxed. I stopped, lifting my head to look at Lloyd. He was panting. "Goddamn it, you're the best." He whispered.

I rose up next to him and Lloyd grabbed me and pulled me closer. My shirtless chest pressed against his gi covered body, which made me shiver. "Are you cold?" He asked. "A little, I'll just put on a shirt." I answered and sat up. "Oorr, we could just go under the covers." Lloyd said. "If we do that, I'll fall asleep." I chuckled. "Would that be so bad?" He asked. "Well, I guess not, but we'd never hear the end of it." I answered. "Yeaahh, but I'd get to fall asleep with you by my side. Sounds like a dream already, and I'm not even asleep!" Lloyd said. "Well, I'd have to go change anyway. "Oorr, just sleep in your panties and a shirt?" Lloyd proposed. "You're being really persistent." I chuckled. "How'd you think I have survived this long? But it's okay, if you don't want to. I don't want to push you into anything you're not totally comfortable with." He answered. Gosh. I'd really love to sleep over in his room, but am I ready for it? I mean, I am I guess, but would we even sleep or would it be just making out all night? "Okay, how about. Not tonight, but tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah, that sounds great." Lloyd smiled. Then there was a sudden knock at Lloyd's door. I covered my boobs quickly and glanced at the door. "Lloyd, it's us!" Cole's voice said. "Are you awake?" Kai's voice continued. I quickly glanced at Lloyd with a worried look.