The Undead Rises

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, and violent actions. I hope you enjoy the story with interest and a great idea of the chapter. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the story. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)

*Raaawwrrrr*

*Slash* *Splatter*

Running through the hallway a boy in school uniform clothing slashed what was another male student who was now turned into one of 'Them'. In the hallway he was running down, it was filled with the corpses of other students being eaten alive as their screams filled the hallway as he ran with an axe in his hand.

???: "It was supposed to be an ordinary day like any other."

Sensing him the students snarled his way as he ran and jumped up to the wall as he slid on top of a locker before coming down and slashing behind him. Beheading the student as its head fell to the floor with blood spraying on the lockers.

???: "Get fussed at by teachers, listen to jocks get riled up for nothing, hear girls gossip about one another like they're still in elementary over how the way they dress or smell. This was all that I expected to hear today."

*Raaaawwwaarr!*

*Slash*

???: "Oh how wrong was I."

Running down the long hallway. He passed by multiple dead bodies of the corpse of students that used to be alive. With his yellow book bag on his back swaying around with every turn that he took. He ran down a hall filled with dead bodies on the floor as he was about to turn around and run the other way.

Student: Help! Help me!

A student screamed out as he saw the boy standing there as he was about to run to him, but out from the lockers beside the boy two hands stuck out as they grabbed his head pulling him in as he fought against it poorly.

???: Hold on. I'm coming.

He shouted back to the boy as he ran only to nearly pass by the teacher's lounge only for multiple shadows to move around behind the door. Just as he stepped foot in front of the door. The door came down as multiple teachers came out as they saw him. Reaching towards him with their rigid fingers the boy could only stare in horror as this was happening.

???: "You see. You might be wondering how all of this started. Let me take you back two hours before this happened."

[2 Hours ago]
[Before the Fall of the World]

??? POV:

My name is, Izuku Midoriya. I'm a second-year student at Fujimi High school. I was the second to score the highest on the SAT and a natural in gymnastics. In school I'm only known by a few and the rest I casually dodge due to the lack of communication I have with a lot of people. I find it hard to associate with people who can't seem to understand that they are human just like the rest of the 100% population of species that walk, breathe, and bleed the same way.

During this time around I had already finished my class and was just walking to my next one even though I was behind time. All the other kids in the class really needed it besides me.

Izuku: Well, *stretch* that's one class down. I don't really feel like heading to the next class though I really don't even need to go to that class.

Shoving my hands in my pockets I minded my own business as suddenly I felt someone bump against my shoulder. Looking up I saw the school's resident bad boy and loner, Takashi Komuro.