Finding Each Other & Making A Plan

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, and violent actions. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the chapter. If you feel that there is something wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)

You have been advised...
______________________________

Inside of the school as some of the students who were able to survive ran throughout the hallways with whomever they could.

Male Student: Move I'm going to freaking kill you, you son a bitch!

Female Student: AHH!

They screamed and threatened as they ran through the chaotic hallway as students were being attacked and thrown towards the wall. Watching as this all happened, Saya and Kohta watched from in a corner as the students ran pass them. Seeing this a look of distress came over her face.

Takagi: "Students eating other students is stupid. This doesn't make any sense to the point that it isn't even funny."

She thought to herself as she heard soft footsteps to her left to see an injured student holding his neck as his free arm swung in the air.

Student: T-This is freaky. To real. This can't be happening right, Mommy?

He questioned freaking out as he looked at one of 'Them' who growled as they looked at the poor boy and grabbed him by the face before slamming him to the wall as they bit down on his collarbone. As the boys muffled scream was the only thing that could be heard Takagi and Kohta paid no mind as they ran past him and down the hallway.

Kohta; *pant, pant* Takagi! Where do you think you're running to?

He questioned.

Takagi: And what exactly is your brilliant plan?

Kohta: I was going to talk to one of the teachers in the faculty room and the-!

Takagi: That's pointless. What do you think a bunch of stupid teachers can do about it?

She says as she stops running and looks outside a door leading towards the outside as she stared at the walkway ahead of them to make sure that it was clear before she ran off.

Kohta: But Takagi. This is kinda...because of this I-I should *pant, pant*.

Takagi: I got a question.

She says to him as she stops. Kohta soon comes to a stop as well breathing heavily due to running as he looked up to her.

Kohta: What is it?

He asks as Takagi turns around to stare at him seriously.

Takagi: Do you want to Die, or do you want to Live?

She questioned him as Kohta caught his breath as he stood up.

Kohta: That's umm, serious question.

*Bang, Bang, Bang*

Turning their heads over they looked towards a group of students trying to get into the faculty room that Kohta had just mentioned as Takagi folded her arms.

Takagi: They had the same bright idea as you. Let's see how it works for them.

She says.

Male Student: Sir!

Female Student: Sir!

They call out to those inside of the room only for the doors to bust open as a hand reached out and grabbed one of the students pulling them in as his eyes were instantly plucked out and eaten by one of 'Them'.