The Safe House

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, sexual situations🔞, smut, and violent actions. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the story. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)

You have been advised🚫‼️...
_________________________________________________________
{Rika's House}
Z-Day 2, 18:34 p.m.

After the group was able to make it inside of the house, they started to get themselves situated inside. As the girls were going to the baths to clean themselves. The boys searched the house for any weapons and supplies that they could use, while they did girls were undressing themselves as they walked to the bath.

Rei: Hurry up, Miss Shizuka.

Shizuka: I am. Please don't rush me I don't want to fall and trip.

She told her in a soft tone as Rei sighed and begin to push her into the showers. Behind them Saya dropped her bra to the floor as well as the rest of her clothes undoing the style her hair was in, letting it down as it reached below her shoulders.

Takagi: Finally, after so long I can take a nice clean shower.

Saeko: I'll say.

She says walking up behind her already undressed as they walked into the shower room closing the door behind them.

Meanwhile, in the bottom of the house, Izuku stood in a workroom with a workbench infront of him.

On the bench he had his bag and a box of materials he had found while in the room

On the bench he had his bag and a box of materials he had found while in the room. He had a set of tools laid out on the table that he was going to use to finally do something about his arm. And on the side he had the two walkie talkies that Takashi and Rei had found on charge, so when the time comes if they need to use them, they could.

Izuku: I'm glad I could find some materials in here as well as the supplies Takashi had got for me. I can finally fix this thing.

He says looking at his busted and damaged prosthetic arm. Reaching for his book-bag he pulls out his notebook as he places it down on the bench. Opening it up he saw the design for upgrading his arm with the steps beside it telling him what he needed to do. Beside his book-bag there was a radio he had found as he turned it on to listen to what was happening outside. Switching to a radio channel that was being broadcasted by a news station.

Reporter: *Because of the alarming rate at which the 'Killer Disease' has spread. Many have speculated that the government officials are beginning to collapse. Just before we lost connection with the pope of the Roman Catholic Church in Vatican City. He made a statement that this was humanity's 'Divine Punishment'.*

Izuku: 'Divine Punishment'? What are they just coming up with excuses to just make something up for the cause of all of this.

He says as he shook his head disappointedly.