Survival of The Fittest

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, and violent actions. I hope you enjoy the story with interest and a great idea of the chapter. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the story. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)

___________________________

{Tokonosu Airport}
Z-Day 2, 11:34 p.m.

The sun had risen above the grey clouds in the sky. Down below, chaos had abrupted into a full out apocalypse, a world changing far worser than it has ever been before.

On an airfield, a plane was being prepared for takeoff as two pilots sat in the cockpit.

Pilot #1: We've finished checking the passengers none of them are infected. Nor are there any injured or sick, so we will prepare for takeoff.

The pilot said engaging all systems to the plane as the engines roared to life. The other pilot looked out the window to the road ahead of them. Far out wide walked the living undead, limping and waddling as they groaned and moaned in pain. Blood falling from their mouths as they lost all color in their eyes. The pilot looked at them as he sighed sitting back on his seat devoid of any emotion as he looked over to the other pilot.

Pilot #2: That wouldn't matter since they would already be dead. Your family lives in Tokyo, right?

He asked.

Pilot #1: Nobody would pick up when I called. I don't even know if they're alive or not, but that doesn't matter now.

He says, pulling up his headpiece as he spoke to the mic connected to it.

Pilot #1: *Tokonosu Tower. This is, JXQ89. We are ready for takeoff.*

Tower: *JXQ89, this is Tokonosu Tower. Stand by on Runway 34. We have a problem at the moment.*

He told as the pilots had to wait before clearing to take-off.

On the runway, one of 'Them' that were posing as a model was a turned actor in disguise. From a building on the airfield, two military snipers were stationed to take out any undead that would get in the way of affecting the progress of making the process even longer. One of the snipers had focused through the scope as they aimed the sniper at the head to the undead.

Sniper #1: Aw, man. I remember that guy he was a good man. He came and did a performance in Tokonosu. He was an actor. We'll have to make adjustments to due to the wind if we wait much longer. We got permission to fire.

*Bang*

From the barrel of the sniper, the bullet soared through the wind, ripping through the air molecules as it connected at the center of 'It's' head leaving a hole in the center as it fell to the ground.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Taking out four more zombies that were in the runway. The sniper stood up from their gun to reveal that they were a woman. A beautiful woman with long purple hair, dark skin, and a pair of black glasses over her face. She was known as, Rika Minami, one of the best snipers in the force. Her partner beside her was, Tajima, he was positioned with her at the airport.

Rika: Phew.

Tajima: Nice job. The beasts have all been obliterated.

He said to her as he looked to see her moving her hands underneath her vest as she massaged her breast.

Tajima: Um, what are you doing?

Rika: What does it look like I'm doing? I wasn't able to get any sleep this morning, so I was starting to feel numb.