Love Blossoms Over Blood

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, smut, lemon🍋, and violent actions. I hope you enjoy the story with interest and a great idea of the chapter. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the story. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)

There will be a sex scene in this chapter, for those who may not like it you can skip past that part or this chapter and wait until I post the next, or you can skip on to the next chapter. Though I will alert you, The Readers, when the lemon part comes up.

The characters are above the age of 18.

You have been advised🔞🍋...
__________________________________________________________

In a dark space, filled with bloody veins and dripping droplets of black blood. Izuku was entangled by veins wrapping around his arms and legs. His head hung low, as beneath his flesh his veins were black as they pushed against his skin. Throbbing like a heartbeat as they pulsed with blood.

Takagi: "Izuku!"

Suddenly, the veins shook as they vibrated around his arms. Underneath his skin the veins in his arm pulsed with a sudden jolt. Electricity traveling through the nerves within the veins surrounding him.

Eri: "Big Brother!"

The veins shook again, this time much harder as Izuku jolted with pain. His veins poking against his skin as he felt the need to shout, but he couldn't. He couldn't even open his mouth. It was as if his mouth was sown shut. Throughout this time, it felt as if days had passed, but in reality, it had only been an hour.

{Takagi Estate}
Z-Day 3, 17:35 p.m.

After leaving back through the truck. Izuku was escorted into a makeshift emergency room as he sat on a bed. By his bed was a heart monitor screen and an Iv string hooked to his arm.

Inside the room was a working doctor who stood infront of a metal table that had a set of tools laid out on it. Beside him stood Shizuka who offered to help him with Izuku.

Doctor: Miss Shizuka, can you place his clothing on the chair over there for me?

Shizuka: Sure.

She said quickly placing Izuku's shirt and jacket on the chair that stood beside the weapons he had. Walking over to his bedside the doctor looked over Izuku's body. Seeing his well-toned muscles and body as he then looked towards his arm where he was bitten. After removing the bandages, he grabbed a tongue as he used the tool to begin removing the teeth that were embedded inside his arm.

Seeing this Shizuka grimaced at the teeth as she watched as he placed them on a tray.

Shizuka: Th-Those were in there?

Doctor: Yes. But we must hurry, or the infection may end up spreading through his body much quicker. I must apply the anti-toxins.

He said as he reached over for a syringe filled with green liquid as he then injected it into the tube as he slowly watched as it traveled through his bloodstream.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Suddenly the heart monitor began to go off the charts as Izuku's body started jolting and jumping.

Shizuka: What's happening?

Doctor: Calm down. The Anti-Toxins is entering his system. All it's doing is just suppressing the virus within him.

He says as slowly Izuku's body begins to come to a rest as his heart monitor calms down remaining at a steady beat, which impressed Shizuka.

Shizuka: Amazing. H-How were you even able to come up with something like this?