Trouble in Paradise

(A/N: This chapter contains the following verbal language, small smut, lewd writing, small dramatization, and violent actions. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the chapter. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)

This chapter will really be the OVA special that would've lead to Season 2 of the anime, if it was going to happen. But this will tie in to the story that I will continue on with it. So like always I hope you all enjoy and...

You have been advised🔞...
_______________________________

{Z-Day 7, 09:35 a.m.}

Walking amongst the street along road nine figures walked along the road. The shadows of their body moved past the smoke that rose from the broke down cars, and burning contraptions that were caused by the ensuing chaos.

But amongst these nine individuals, and the two dogs that walked with them. They were no ordinary folks that weren't blind to what has come over the world.

Izuku: "The dead resurrect and attack the live ones. Humans that are bitten become 'Them' themselves. Their numbers continue to rise by the second everyday, with no hope of ever going down. And the end of our world began in no less than two days."

Remembering all that has happened in the past span of seven days. The attack at their school, the students that were killed rises from the dead just to attack others and let it happen again in a repeated cycle. Buildings burned as the streets were littered in chaos. The screams of the panicked people echoed against the buildings as they ranged through the air.

The streets were littered with 'Them', a term to call the undead that attacked those who were living. As the police tried to attack with lethal force, even they fell to its disease.

Izuku: "As everything was destroyed, we ran. Ran, and kept on running in order to survive. Fought, ran, ran some more, fought again, and again, and again! All because of a stupid mad scientist who tortured an innocent little girl since the day she was born creating a bio-engineered virus called the 'O-Virus'. Short for 'Outbreak Virus'. It was meant to be a 'fix' for the world he said. Somewhere in his corrupt mind he thought he was doing good, but how wrong he was."

Remembering Dr. Hiroshima and how he preached how the virus would do good for the world. He remembered how they fought and killed the many people who were once alive, now turned into blood thirsty monsters who wouldn't stop at nothing to get a piece of flesh.

Izuku: "But just as he was wrong and twisted in the head, he was still a mad scientist. And I was one of the ones he was so hellbent on creating. After I went to go and rescue a researcher that worked for Saya's father, Dr. Lee. I discovered that after being bitten by one of 'Them' I became something more. I developed abilities that helped me even the playing field. But at the same time, I was still bitten, and the effects of the virus still took at times when I was in extreme discomfort."

Remembering when he first felt the power of the virus when he killed the rampaging zombie back at the building. His eyes red like blood, his veins dark as coal as they stuck up against his pale grey skin. The strength that coursed through his veins, the power he felt when he ripped and beat the zombie into the ground.

The power of the 'Omega'.

Izuku: "But after I was revealed to have developed some kind of abilities, the same could be said about my sister. We don't know clearly what all that horn can do for her, but she maybe the only chance of getting to the bottom of all of this. But that'll have to wait until we can find our mom, and help Takashi and Rei find their parents. But first, we need to figure out how in the world did we come up on this island-in the middle of nowhere."