Updated Group Info

Dre: Yeah, so just like Izuku getting some updates to his character, I have also done the same for the others. I don't want to just make him the only character who has an insane amount of addition to his character development, so the others will have almost the same amount.
______________________________________________________

Name: Takashi Komuro
Alias: 'The Lone Wolf'
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Occupation: High-School Student (formerly)
Affiliation: The Survivor Group
Position: Fighter
Fighting Style: Long Range, Close Range
Height: 5'9
Weight: 128lbs
H/C: Black
E/C: Brown

Name: Takashi KomuroAlias: 'The Lone Wolf' Age: 18Gender: MaleOccupation: High-School Student (formerly)Affiliation: The Survivor Group Position: FighterFighting Style: Long Range, Close RangeHeight: 5'9Weight: 128lbsH/C: BlackE/C: Brown

Skills:

Leadership: After banding together back at the school, Takashi showed great leadership skills to lead the group out of the school alive to the parking lot to reach the bus and leave.

Melee Fighter: Takashi has honed his skills in close-quarters combat, becoming proficient with various melee weapons such as metal bats, crowbars, and brass knuckles. He demonstrates agility and precision in wielding these weapons to fend off zombies and human adversaries alike.

Firearm Proficiency: Takashi is skilled in handling firearms, including handguns like the Smith and Wesson M37 Air Weight and shotguns like the Ithaca M37 and Benelli M4 Super 90. He demonstrates accuracy and control when using these weapons, making precise shots to eliminate threats from a distance.

Tactical Awareness: Takashi possesses keen tactical awareness, often strategizing and planning ahead to navigate dangerous situations. He demonstrates the ability to assess threats and formulate effective plans to ensure the group's survival, whether it's devising escape routes or coordinating attacks on enemy factions.

Scavenging and Survival: Takashi has learned valuable survival skills through his experiences in the apocalypse, including scavenging for supplies and adapting to different environments. He demonstrates resourcefulness in finding food, water, and other essential items to sustain the group's survival in the harsh post-apocalyptic world.

Weapons:

Metal Bat: He wields a metal bat that he uses to deal melee attacks. After meeting with Izuku he modified the bat with spike chained to deal 20% more damage.

Crowbar (modified): Takashi's crowbar has been modified for increased effectiveness in combat, featuring reinforced edges and additional spikes for added damage.

Brass Knuckles: Takashi utilizes brass knuckles for close-quarters combat, enhancing his punching power and delivering powerful strikes to enemies.

Smith & Wesson M37 Air Weight: A reliable handgun that Takashi uses for ranged combat, demonstrating accuracy and control in making precise shots.

Ithaca M37: A pump-action shotgun favored by Takashi for its firepower and effectiveness against groups of enemies at close range.

Benelli M4 Super 90: A semi-automatic shotgun that Takashi utilizes for its rapid-fire capabilities and stopping power against both zombies and human adversaries.
______________________________________________________