☼ New Home ☼

Episode: N/A
Word count: 5,151
Key:
• Y/N - Your Name
• (F/F) - Favorite Flavor
First Person:

☲✧

"I'm so excited to hang out with you guys!" Addison, a shorter girl with brown hair and hazel eyes, exclaims.

"Yeah, that's going to be so much fun," Zoé, a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, says.

"Are we doing it in my room?" I ask.

"You bet, you have the most space... aannnddd the new Mecha Strike game..."

I chuckle, "Yeah, I figured. We can still go thrifting and looking at pawn shops, right?"

"Yeah, I just don't get why you like going to those places," Addison remarks. "Why shop cheap on used things when you have the money you can spend on new and expensive things?"

"I don't know, sometimes you can find small treasures there."

"I guess. You do you."

We continue our walk back to our dorms, talking about upcoming final projects and tests since the school year is ending.

After the school year ends, we will all leave our boarding school and travel across America visiting different states and landmarks with each other.

"Hmm, maybe this year we can go to the Grand Canyon again? It's been a while since we've been there."

"True," starts Zoé, "but that's in Arizona, and we're in New York, so that'll be a lot of flying... which you hate, by the way."

"Hey, I got sick one time."

"What about when we visited California?"

"Okay... so maybe more than once. But still!"

"Guys, calm down. Let's just get ready to study for our finals in my room."

Walking down the hall towards my dorm, I notice Julie, my childhood nanny, and servant hired by my parents, outside of my door.

Why is she here? Hmm...

"Julie!"

I run up and hug her and pull away.

"Why are you here? School doesn't end for another two weeks."

"Hello, Y/N. Your parents sent me here to pick you and your brother up because they have important news to tell you."

"What? Can it not wait two weeks?"

"No, but we must get going soon."

"Okkaayyyy..." I look at my friends, "I guess I'll see you guys later?"

"Yeah, that's fine. C'mon Zoé, we'll study in my room. See you, Y/N."

Addison starts walking away, but Zoé stays for a minute. She gives me a hug, "Text me later, okay?"

I pull back, "Will do, See ya later, Zoé!"

"Bye, Y/N!"

Zoé runs off after Addison. I turn back towards Julie.

"I'll be ready to leave soon, just let me grab my bag from my room."

"Of course, I'll wait out here for you."

I find my room key in my backpack and unlock my door. I go into my empty-ish room. There are a few boxes scattered around filled with clothes and other things, ready to be moved back home for the summer.