☼ Escape to the Past ☼

Episode: Pharaoh
Word count: 6,455
Key:
• Y/N - Your Name
Third Person:

☲✧

"Don't blink now, 'cause we are live from Paris."

Alya records with her phone for her blog.

"Yo, peeps, Alya here bringing you the one and only Trinityblog."

In the background, a whirring can be heard.

"Huh? What is that?"

As she finishes saying this, a helicopter flies above her.

Ladybug screams, as she is being dragged by the helicopter with her yo-yo attached to it.

Soleil Ailé flies after the bug hero, yelling something about her catching Ladybug if she falls.

"Soleil Ailé and Ladybug in action."

As they go by, something falls out of the sky.

"Hang on, 'cause we're going for a ride."

The camera pans down, following the item. She walks over to it, "Oh! Freak out!"

Alya picks it up, showing a history text book.

She turns back to her phone, "What you've got here is no ordinary book. It's a tenth grade history text book, and I should know 'cause I've got this very same book."

She smiles, looking at the book again.

"Now, which one of our heroes dropped it? Could our very own Soleil Ailé or Ladybug, maybe both, be high school students in real life?"

☲✧

First Person:

"Y/N. Please tell me that you have your history text book," Dawnn asks.

"Um, I do. I'm using it to study right now."

I turn away from my desk and look toward my bed, my kwami watching my laptop on my bed, "Why?"

"Oh, only because when you were transformed with Ladybug earlier, someone dropped a history book and it is the one you have."

"Wait— What?"

I walk over and sit next to her. I rewind the clip Dawnn was watching, indeed showing the same book.

"Isn't that neat?" Dawnn asks. "Ladybug might be a teen like you, and better yet, your classmate."

"I don't know, Dawnn. I don't think we are the only school to—"

"Ooo! What about Cat Noir?" She looks at me, "What if he is a teen? Or isn't?"

I stare at the kwami, "No. Do not put that idea into my head. Don't ruin my perception of that charming cat, okay?"

Dawnn giggles, "Charming? Do you like him?"

"He's my partner, and so is Ladybug. If I could get to know them under the mask, I might, but it's different since we are heroes. "