☼ Dude, It's Party Time! ☼

Episode: The Bubbler
Word count: 7,600
Key:
• Y/N - Your Name
• L/N - Last Name
First Person:

☲✧

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

"Ugh... Y/N, kindly shut your alarm off before I use my powers without a holder."

"Mm," I roll over in my bed and reach for my phone on my bedside table. I bring it over to my face and see that there is a reminder on my screen.

"Oh, I forgot that was today."

"What is today?" Dawnn asks. I feel her fly over and sit on my head.

"It's Adrien's birthday," I sit up and yawn. My kwami flies off of me and onto her cushion on my desk.

"Well, you have your gift ready. Now you just need to get ready."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm getting there."

☲✧

After getting changed and ready for school, I put my sling bag on and grabbed my backpack. I grab the small gift box off of my desk and put it in my sling bag, next to Dawnn.

I head downstairs, where my parents and Jasper are sitting at the table, eating breakfast.

"Good morning, Honey," Mom greets.

"Hello, Y/N," Dad looks up from reading something on his phone.

Jasper continues to eat, zoned out with music playing in his headphones.

"Um, good morning." I go to take a seat. "I thought you guys would be at work this morning."

"No. We have no work because we have a dinner party today that you and Jasper will also need to attend," Mom explains. "That also means we get to take you to school today!"

"Oh, alright."

☲✧

We all sit in our car: Jasper next to me, Mom across from me, Dad next to her.

Mom stares out the window, "How's it like at school, dear?"

"Oh, it's fun. I have a bunch of friends, even best friends."

"And who are they? People's names that we might recognize?" Dad asks, staring at me.

"Um, I'm not sure. My best friends are Marinette Dupain-Cheng, whose parents run a bakery, and Ayla Césaire, whose parents work as a chef and zoo keeper. You do know Adrien; he is a friend, and so is Nino."

"Hm." Dad looks away from me and back to his phone, typing something.

"Well," Mom lightly kicks Dad, "that's very nice for you, Y/N. I'm glad to see you're fitting in. And you'll have to take me to your friend's bakery one day; I'm sure they make delicious pastries."

As Mom finishes saying this, we pull up to the school.

"Oh, looks like we're here. Have a good day, Y/N, Jasper."