☼ Helpful Prince ☼

Episode: Princess Fragrance
Word count: 6,305
Key:
• Y/N - Your Name
First Person:
**Context: Tikki does not get sick. Marinette does not meet Master Fu.

☲✧

People clap around us and try to come closer. Surrounding police officers keep them away from us. A camera crew sets up in front of us with Nadja Chamack talking.

"Soleil Ailé, Ladybug, and Cat Noir have saved Paris once again," she talks to the camera.

While she continues talking, Cat Noir slides an arm around my shoulders. I look up at him and smile at him.

Ladybug notices and her smile seems to shift to an unreadable expression. She takes my hand that is closest to her and holds it.

I look at her, surprised, and also give her a smile. A smile returns to her face.

...

After Nadja had finished her news session, I began home. On the way, it began to rain heavily.

I spot a subway entrance and go inside. Since no one is there, I detransform.

"Dawnn, return to ash."

I'm covered in a warm light, and Dawnn lands into my bag.

I exit the station and go back up to the city. It is still raining, but not as much. The streets are nearly empty, so Dawnn and Arctiic poke their heads out of my bag.  

"Awe, the rain's over," Arctiic whines.

"What? You like being wet?" Dawnn asks in disbelief.

The wolf huffs, "I like how rain can turn into snow when it's cold enough."

"Calm down, you two. Now, I've got to get to school before I'm late."

...

"Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant," Ms. Mendeleiev teaches.

I messily write down notes in my notebook. On my left, Alya zoned out. To my right, a chair is empty. The chair in front of me is also empty.

"Usually, atmospheric oxygen—"

"—Waah!" Marinette comes bursting through the door, falling and landing on the floor.

Ms. Mendeleiev stops her lecture and turns to face my friend. "Ah, Marinette. What excuse do you have for us this time?"

Marinette gets herself off the floor while the teacher keeps bringing up excuses.

"Accidentally locked yourself in the bathroom again?"

"Uh, no! Of course not," Marinette defends. "I had to, uh, take my dog to the vet! Because he ate an entire wool sweater."

"Uh," I lean over to Alya, "I thought she didn't have a dog? Or any pets for that matter."

My friend shrugs. We look back to Marinette, who is still rambling.

| BALANCE | Miraculous Ladybug x Reader |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara