☼ Reasonless Actions ☼

Episode: Rogercop
Word count:
Key: 7875
• Y/N - Your Name
First Person:

☲✧

"Mom? Are you ready to go?" I ask, adjusting my bag.

"Yes, yes, just let me finish," Mom says, fixing her hair.

"I'll be waiting by the car," Jasper walks outside.

"Hey," I yell, "wait up!"

I run after my brother, walking next to him.

"What is it, Y/N?"

"Um, can you let Nathaniel know I want to talk to him today?"

"Why can't you do that yourself?" Jasper glances at me.

We approach our car, one of the servants we have standing there. They open the door for us, closing it once we climb in and sit down.

I groan, "Because, you know..." I look down, then back up to see Jasper deadpanned. "Okay, fine. I want to talk to him from when we was akumatized, and I don't want it do be awkward when I ask him..."

"Because you suck at 'feelings' and 'love'?" Jasper asks, quirking an eyebrow.

I nod, looking away from him.

"Hm," he shrugs, putting his headphones in.

I look up, sticking my tongue out at him.

Just then, the car door opens again. Mom climbs into the car, sitting next to me.

The car starts, and we're off to school.

It's Career Day, so some parents to students were invited to speak about their profession, my parents being one.

Jasper is still listening to his music, zoned out. Mom is on her phone.

"Uh, Mom?" I start. She looks at me, putting her phone away.

"Yes, dear?"

"Why isn't Dad coming again?"

"Your father will be going on a business trip. He slept in this morning because he as a long flight to catch."

"Oh, alright."

...

"My day begins at 4:00 a.m. every morning, because they bakery opens at 7:00," Tom, or Mr. Dupain, Marinette's father, tells us. His daughter stands next to him, holding a tray of croissants.

I sit next to Alya, and Nino is in front of us, recording. Mom stands next to Mrs. Césaire, who is next to Ayla. Mr. Bourgeois and Roger, Sabrina's dad, stand near their daughters.

"You'd think the life of a baker is pretty routine. Making the same pastries, rolls, cakes. It's different every day."

Mr. Dupain goes on talking about the different requests a bakery can get, from an Eiffel Tower shaped cake to other things.