to all of you

Hi, y'all! 

You can skip this if you want, but I thought I should thank some people for supporting this story (and others!) long after I thought anyone would. 

To any of the people on this list, your consistency in returning to and supporting my work is incredible and means the world to me. I appreciate each comment/vote so much, because they motivate me to keep writing. 

As this story hopefully continues to grow, I'll be able to add many more names to this list, but for now, thank you, guys, from the bottom of my heart.

Luke24309

Thank you for your recent votes of support, including one on something that wasn't even a chapter!

user46534225

Thank you for the hilarious comments, and you have my permission to murder as many fictional characters as you want!

maddog2024 and Melquinn7 and miriamlipsh and RonalynCarpioJullian and TaintedColorz1 and LiesVanderHeijden

Thank you for adding my story to your reading list, even if I never finished it. Support like yours motivates me to republish (and hopefully finish) that story.

SamidhaGharat4

Thank you for all of the votes, and for reading each day!

Elizabeth257895

Your comments were so incredibly sweet and genuine. Keep being the amazing, funny reader you are. Authors appreciate people like you so much.

Usagi1553

You, too, may have the incredible honor of being able to murder as many fictional characters as you please. Keep it to fictional ones, though, or you'll be hearing from the police. 

265635AA

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic comment!

ari2books

Thanks for the witty comments and for following me! Stay Persassy <3

Addiepop1234

Thanks for being one of my first-ever voters!

BlackSmith2020

Thanks for voting and for your rather colorful comment!

Mckprincess

For reminding me that a chapter is a chapter (even if it's total shit), and for the meaningful support!

ElizabethBharuka

For voting on nearly every chapter I've written, and for following! (Seriously, that's so sweet of you.) <333

Poseidens_cat

Because our banter is funny and you seem like you could beat me in a sword fight (complimentary).

MatchaFroggy119

For being an awesome DEH fan!! Send my love to Ben Platt <3333

BookLovedRae

You're a criminal mastermind, and I admire your unwavering support of Queen Sally herself. Thanks for the comments!

WOFANDWCfanfics

Thank you for all the votes and comments! I'm so glad you're enjoying SVS <3

 And finally, to ThatOnePurpleDino though you haven't read my stories, for the entertaining conversation, and for reminding me how much fun the Wattpad community is.

InfernoTheHybrid

Your comments are genuinely hilarious. (I burst out laughing at his highness.) <3

GlorybringerJaylight

your comments are greatly appreciated! look out for scarred: the unfortunate sequel!

To anyone I forgot, I'm incredibly sorry, and even if your name isn't on this list, I appreciate you so, so much! <33333

Lave y'all and stay safe!

Sophie