PRIDE... A MONTH LATE

Oops...

I'll just post it anyways because pride month is every month.

In honor of the Percy Jackson books being a rite of passage for every queer kid, here's **my opinion** of what the PJO characters' sexualities are:

DISCLAIMER: I haven't read Trials of Apollo, so I don't know if any of these are confirmed false. Don't come for me just because these aren't "accurate".

Starting off strong with Nico: Gay, of course. He's sad, Italian, emo, and short, and he hyper-fixated on a Greek myth-themed game before he even knew he was a demigod. Come on. But I also think he's graysexual, maybe demisexual?

Will: To me, he feels pretty bisexual and proud of it. Enough said.

Reyna: aro/ace. Iconic. She and Thalia are super close platonically and pretend to date when guys won't back off.

Octavian: Asks 'Why is there no straight pride?'

Rachel: aro/ace queen!! she literally swore off dating for Apollo. Artemis I get, but Apollo?? yeah, she's aro/ace.

Piper: Lesbian. And before y'all are like, she dated Jason, I'm aware. But this is my chapter, so y'all can suck it. 

Jason: Straight, but really supportive. Only slightly embarrassed that dating him made Piper realize she's gay.

Hazel: Pansexual, adorable cottage-core witch vibes. 

Frank: Straight, but goes to pride parades with Hazel with a rainbow heart painted on his face and is overall so, so sweet.

Leo: The most pansexual pansexual to ever pansexual. Makes puns about being attracted to pans.

Annabeth: This is controversial, but asexual heteroromantic. The kind of asexual to never realize anyone else thought any differently until the stables incident, when everyone else thought they had sex, and she was like ???. 

Percy: Asexual biromantic. The kind of asexual to know he was 'different' from the start, because he grew up with bullies and sexualizers. The kind of biromantic to be like '?? I thought everyone liked girls and boys equally ?? there's a word for it??' 

Any homophobes out there would say this is 'unrealistic', but 1) Greek mythology is incredibly queer, and 2) this is my fucking post. 

To my LGBTQIA+ friends and everyone else, too--

Love y'all and remember if you ever need anything, I'm here! Stay safe. Love is Love is Love.

<333333