chapter 1: Something New

"Nina, take notice to me. You'll drive yourself to death if you don't show up out tonight?" Rachel perched next to her sister.

They haven't seen each other since Nina's ex-partner married Carla, their primitive sister. That was three years ago. Rachel recognized that Nina required time to move on, and seeing her sister and ex was a dreadful idea.

Nina flourished up in an immense family household of ten kids. Her father is a company man with a supportive spouse. Nina is the fifth child. However, she also suppresses various mysteries, even from her family.

Nina is only twenty-six years old. Three years ago, she was greeted by the director of the CIA administrator. And subsequently that night, she caught her sister and boyfriend in bed together. Carla tried to reason with her, and Elijah was so reluctant.

Nina punted them both out of her life because Nina couldn't have children of her own or Elijah was invariably cheating on her.

Three years afterward, she's having a conversation with her elder sister Rachel, who is solely two years older than her.

"Nina, please. This is my wedding buffet. I need my little sister." Rachel's pleading was commencing to work.

Rachel preferred Nina to greet her fiancé's best man. Since Nina is her maid of honor, it's her civic obligation to introduce them. Brad was more than delighted to introduce them.

"Fine, but don't force me at the same chart as them. I'll sit at the kid's table if I have to!" Nina imbibes her coke zero.

Rachel acknowledged.

"Sis, you need to let go of the past. Carla announced she was sorrowful. She's, our sister." Rachel wavered, she looked at Nina's dazed expression.

So eerie! Rachel shivers.

"What sort of sister is she? She languished with the man that I treasured for two years behind my back. I'm contrite, Rachel, that I don't share the same aspects as you do. You're soft-hearted, just like I was. I won't make the same mistakes twice with Carla." Nina takes another sip of her drink.

Ice monarch! Rachel thought.

"Okay, I'm pitiful. I just require everything and everybody on their best behavior." Rachel inhaled.

"Rachel, I know how crucial your gathering is. I'll be on my best behavior, solely for you." Nina seized her sister's hand.

Rachel and Nina have consistently been tight, indeed when they were kids. Nina was there when Rachel called for her, during the grimmest years.

"Praise you, Nina." Rachel hugged her sister.

Nina pats her on the back as they chat about something else. They were chuckling and beaming joyously.

.........

Meanwhile, at the Torres company. Hugo was toiling at his post when his best friend wandered in with a tremendous smile. Hugo had been divorced and single for too long. His eldest child is turning 18 soon, and he had no plan what to get his son.

"Hey, Hugo. I received excellent news." Brad beamed.

"Please don't tell me you're preparing me with yet another woman?" Hugo kneaded his forehead.