chapter 6 - Evidence on first attacker.

Nina was sitting at her desk when Jackie sat down. she looked pale and unsure what's happening. It wasn't Nina's place to ask questions whether or not she's fine, especially in the work force.

"Nina, can we chat for a minute?" Jackie finally spoke.

Jackie was having a bad morning. She just found out that the love of her life, was cheating with his ex. She didn't understand what went wrong for it to happen.

She didn't want to bring it up, not when more girls were going missing. But she trusts Nina with her life.

"Sure, what's up?" Nina put her pen down.

"Nelson's cheating on me with his ex." Jackie was trying to be strong, as the tears soaked her cheeks.

Nina furrowed a brow. Jackie was in love with Nelson and engaged for four years. This had ex girlfriend scheme written all over it. Yet again, it takes two to tango.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Jackie. But how did you find out?" Nina asked from her desk.

Jackie showed her the pictures. Nina was pretty good at looking at things in a different perspective than most people. She scanned the photo that was sent by Nelson's ex-girlfriend in bed with him.

However, the picture was indeed photo shopped and edited for it to look real. Who would want to break them up? Nina was also familiar with a scandal like this with her own ex.

Yet, that was real.

"The picture is edited. You should speak with Nelson to clarify what's going on between the two of them. If he snaps for no reason when you ask a question. You'll know if he is lying or not." Nina hands back the phone.

Jackie nodded. She agreed with Nina to find out the answers before jumping to conclusions that he might be cheating. It's in the gray area for now.

"Thanks Nina. So, the new girls that were taken. What do we know so far?" Jackie gets back into CIA mode.

Nina started clipping the new faces of girl that were taken with the last 10 hrs. Five girls, all aged between 16-18 years of age. There's a pattern here.

Brunettes and blondes seemed to be favourites of the kidnappers. Nina was still waiting for the autopsy report from the team before she could go over Lindsey's body.

Nina's phone buzzed.

"Agent Lincoln, you better come to the morgue immediately. We found something." The doctor informed her.

Nina closed her phone. Jackie followed Nina to the morgue. They wanted to know what was going on. When Nina stepped out of the elevator. The team leaves without their leading expert.

"Dorothy, tell me what's going on?" Nina inquired.

"Agents, I went over Lindsey's body three times. Doubled and tripled my exam." She handed over the tests results.

•Lindsey's full examination•
•Age 18
•Green eyes
•Caucasian female
•Blonde hair
•Blood type: AB negative
•Height: 5'5

Experts notes

Body shows signs of trauma to the lower pelvis, feet and wrists. Victim also showed signs of tearing in the vaginal walls. Victim was previously pregnant. The baby's whereabouts are unknown.