chapter 3: wedding saved

When Nina saw her mother and father, they were shocked to see her there. And holding a crying Rachel.

"What the hell happened here? Is this not a wedding reception? And who dared put their hands on my daughters." Robert demanded.

The youngest sons of his all pointed at Elijah. Everyone was shocked at the discovery of Elijah's actions. Guess there's no closed doors anymore.

"Sir Lincoln, I just found out that Nina-" Elijah panicked.

"Shut up, fool. It wasn't bad enough that you made my daughter barren, but killed her child too? Do you want sympathy? Nina was good to you, but you hurt my baby girl after I told you not to. Now, you're beating on my other babies. THEY'RE MY CHILDREN!" Robert shouted.

Hugo walked out of the way and straight to Nina. He pulled them safely aside with Brad in tow. Nina's mother Angelina moves Carla away too. Rachel was sobbing into Nina's shoulder, but Nina always had a secondary plan.

"Everyone, everyone just go home!" Rachel moves away.

She's stressed out. Brad punched Elijah before running after Rachel.

"Baby, where are you going?" Brad asked.

"Maybe we're not meant to be. I–I need time." Rachel walks away.

Brad falls to his knees. Hugo picks him up as Nina stands next to him. Brad is bawling his eyes out. Rachel is the love of his life.

"She's leaving me, she's leaving me." Brad cried again.

Nina held his face. He stared into her blue eyes and she stared right back. She was motioning in breathing techniques for him to follow When he calmed down. He hugged his sister-in-law.

"Listen to me, I've made a secondary backup plan. I got you brother." Nina pointed to a cruise ship that was waiting.

Brad sobs again.

Nina saves the day! He thought.

"Now, I'm going to get your bride. You need to straight yourself up, okay. You and Hugo will go and get the guests you want on board." Nina straightened his suit.

"But!" He paused.

"Don't argue with me. I'm saving your wedding. The minimum of forty people." Nina told him.

He nodded his head.

Hugo helped Brad along, but before he left to get the people Brad wanted. Hugo turned to Nina and kissed her soft, strawberry lips – It was like everything exploded at one time. When they pulled apart. Brad wore the biggest smile.

"Told you she's one of the good ones." Brad muttered.

Nina bites her bottom lip.

"Find me later." Hugo flirts.

"It'll be you who finds me." Nina whispered.

She kissed his cheek before going to find Rachel. Charlotte was waiting with the rest of the sister-in-laws. They searched for five minutes before it got too much.