chapter 5: Just a little taste

~Present day~

Nina rose from her bed to get dressed to see Hugo at his office. She wore a surprise outfit for him as he requested and she happily agreed.

She needed something to take her mind off things, especially with Lindsey's body being examined by their specialist team. Nina will go over it tonight when she returns to the office.

She went to buy lunch and went to the Torres company. When she entered, she was met with hostility. The receptionist glared at her.

"Can I help you?" The receptionist's voice was bitter.

"I'm here to see Mr Torres?" Nina spoke politely.

"I'm sorry, you're not on the list. Please leave!" The receptionist said harshly.

"I didn't give you my name and you're being unprofessional. I'm Nina Lincoln, and Mr Torres is expecting me." Nina said with a calm tone.

"Sorry, you're not on the list!" The receptionist spoke again.

Hugo was in his office when his phone rang. It's Nina.

"Hey, baby. Are you here?" He asked.

"I am at your front desk. Your receptionist has informed me that I'm not on the list to see you." Nina told him.

"I'll be right down, baby." He hangs up.

At the reception desk. Nina waited on the chair. When Hugo walked into view. He spotted Nina straight away. She wore a beautiful cream dress and flats. He smirked as he remembered that she hardly wears heels.

Nina stands up as Hugo kisses her passionately when he finally approaches her. He held her chin as he glided his thumb across her jawline.

"Hey baby. I've missed you, come." Hugo held Nina's hand and grabbed the food.

"Sir?" The receptionist was dumbfounded.

"This is my woman. How dare you lie about her not being on the list. I made sure that she was on the list last night. Nina doesn't need an appointment to see me. Next time, don't make a habit of keeping her from me. Got it!" Hugo had Kelly shaking in fear.

"Yyy....yes Sir." Kelly said with a rocky voice.

Nina had a blank face. She wasn't those types that would smirk or laugh at someone getting their feelings stomped on. Hugo leads her to his private elevator. Once the drops close, he pins her to the wall. He gropes her breast and moans into her neck.

"You smell so good, baby." He inhaled her perfume.

"Oh God." She moans.

Hugo feels Nina's leg lift and traps his leg between hers. He grinds himself as he looks into Nina's eyes. He squeezed her ass under her dress.

"Mm, such a great ass." He licks his lips.

"You're a bad man, Mr Torres." Nina chuckles.

Hugo laughed in agreement.

Good thing you know, baby! He thought.