DRINK FROM ME - CHAPTER TEN

Recipe Num. Two:

'Bestias' Steak Sandwiches

Items:

*Any sort of available meat BESIDES pork

* Cheese, one that melts easily

* Fresh ground seasoning

* Bread

Slice meat of choice (better NOT be pork) into thin strips. Season strips with desired spices, rest for an hour. Once the spices have set, throw meat slices into the oven from hell for ten minutes. Take meat out, place it between two pieces of bread. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the sandwich. Place the sandwich back in the oven from hell for one minute, then enjoy!

Review from Dorian: Believes 'peet-sah' is still above all other human delicacies, but he still ate through four whole sandwiches in only the span of twenty minutes. No, he did not stop there.

Side note: Make sure to make ten plus sandwiches if cooking for a guest along with Dorian or else the guest will not be left with any food.

Recipe Num. Three:

Fish Tacos

Items:

Salmon meat (if none, use any other fish available)

Chopped lettuce leaves

Chopped peppers

Bread

Butter

Fresh ground seasoning

Fill a bowl with melted butter and seasoning. Set the bowl aside and chop the fish meat into fang-sized pieces. Generously baste fish with the mixture in the bowl. Put the fish in the OFH (oven from hell) for twelve minutes. While fish is baking, flatten out bread slices with a wooden roller. Use the flatten bread slices as the holder for the cooked fish, chopped lettuce, and peppers.

Review from Dorian: The taco is a bit tough to handle, and the contents end up falling onto his plate before they can reach his mouth. Such an annoyance is tolerable since the contents are delicious to eat and worth the struggle. A thumbs up (something I taught him recently) was given after the first taco was demolished.

Side note: Dorian hates peppers, only add them to his tacos if he has been an ass.

I flip past the rest of the recipes I have added to my journal before coming to an empty page. A sigh escapes my lips as I look away from the page and to the still-steaming plates of pancakes and bacon. This meal is one I have been looking forward to making for Dorian, but the guest of honor still hasn't made his appearance. 

A plate full of pancakes is patiently awaiting his arrival, just as I am. I focus my attention back on my previous task at hand and begin writing down the next recipe for  my journal. 

Recipe Num. Thirteen:

Pancakes And Bacon

Items:

Eggs

Milk