THE TRUE BEAST - CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

The sounds of chatter and the melody of soft music silence and make way for the heavy breathing of Dorian. Suddenly, my back meets the soft cushion of a bed. I gaze up at him while he stands at the edge of the bed, seemingly trying to compose himself for a moment. 

My eyes trail from his face to his hard-on that is just begging to be released. A smirk creeps onto my lips as I use my hand to silently beckon him to come to me. He clenches his jaw, then obediently lowers himself down on the bed so that he's hovering over me. His hot, choppy breath fans down my face.

"Please..." One raspy word comes from his parted lips that begin to pepper kisses down my neck while his hand travels up my leg, "...please, let me have you, Cyra."

Oh, now that definitely turns me on. Still, I entertain him with an innocent question as I watch him work his lips against my skin, "What about the guests?"

His head tilts up, allowing for his hungry, desperate eyes to bore into my own. He moves his face back up to me until his lips are just barely brushing against mine. Before he gives me the pleasure of tasting him again, he grins.

"Screw the guests."

What a childish, yet oh, so hot response. I moan into his mouth as his lips overwhelm mine in a passionate battle that I have already lost severely. Still, I continue to fight back, teasingly bucking my hips against his groin in a shameless attempt to show that I hold a shred of power, even if it is small. 

However, I soon crumble into my defeat when his hand slides up my leg, only stopping when he's reached my sex. The burning desire within me is barely satiated when the tips of his fingers push past my lips. He enters me slowly and deliberately, all the while kissing me as I try to remain sane. 

But, my sanity is lost when his careful entry is forgotten. His fingers plunge deep into me, almost to his knuckles. It causes me to tear my mouth away from his, crying out in pure pleasure. This cry only seems to encourage his relentless assault on me. 

Each entry and exit is faster and harder than the last. It's building a pressure within me that I'm desperate to release. I dip my hand toward his thrusting fingers, weakly grabbing his wrist. He tips his head, pressing his forehead to mine with his golden eyes taking up the entirety of my view.

A high-pitched moan rips through my throat when he pushes his fingers into me again, this time, adding a third. "Keep on taking my fingers, just like that, Cyra."

I gather myself upward, whimpering at the feeling of his fingers going even deeper. My shaking arms wrap around his neck as I rest my head against his shoulder. With every thrust, I grow desperate for more. The small satisfaction of his fingers is not enough. 

I want more, more, more...I want him. Not his fingers. I take one hand, winding it down his body until it is pressed against his hard-on. This makes him pause, though he does not remove his fingers from me.

"I...Dorian...I want–..."

I struggle to even form a coherent sentence as he starts to repeatedly bend and straighten his fingers inside of me, teasing me.Two can play that game, I squeeze his groin hard, silently begging him for more. This earns a deep, threatening chuckle that vibrates through his throat. 

His free hand digs into my hair, forcibly but gently pulling me back. As I gaze at him, red-faced and struggling to catch my breath, he slips his thumb between my closed lips, carefully pulling my bottom lip down. The hand beneath my dress follows in suit with my lower lips as he tauntingly pushes them apart, no longer entering.