chap2

I entered my room, our room now.
Dhara was in the balcony, her back facing me. She was still in her wedding saree, except for the jewellery, which were lying on the dressing table platform. Hair tied up in a bun and only the mangalsutra I tied around her neck. She was speaking on the phone.
I went to the balcony and stood at the door when she turned back cutting the call.
And in a matter of seconds, she was in my arms as she hugged me tight, I hugged her back like my life depends on her , snuggling more into the crook of her neck.
After all these years, I could feel my heart beat in my chest again . Pumping blood to every inch of my skin she was in contact with, Sending warmth. I felt like a small kid who lost his favourite doll and got it back after so long . "never wanna let her go", my heart wispered to me but my brain completely agreed to the opposite and I pushed her away with a jerk.
She gave me a questioning look which asked me what was wrong. I looked directly into her eyes, it held very strong and unsaid emotions, though she didn't say it out, her eyes spoke loud and clear : she missed me.....a lot.
"Vijay.... " She spoke for the first time.
But my mind decived my heart and Outlooked her feelings as I cut her off. "you broke me ..........you broke your promise Dhara ....why ? why the fuck did you leave me in the hell. you promised me that you would be by my side always, but you left when I needed you the most damnit. I am emotionally depended on you......Totally and I take Pride in saying that aloud. Because we know what emotionally depending on each other means. yet still knowing that it would kill me from inside ,you stayed away from me . Atleast couldn't you let me know that you were f u c k i n g Alive..
Don't I deserve to know that .
the distance between us might have killed me but I would have a hope that at some point, you would come back to me, for me. You know how alone I was? Though I had mom and she had me to Support each other, I was alone emotionally............
completely alone,left in the dark."  I completely let the Locked Up emotions in me set free because it was Dhara who was standing before me. it had always been this way with her. after all these years I let my emotional side dominate Over Me. I don't even remember the last time I was so emotional and expressing ,it was maybe when dad, mama, Attha and.........Dhara died or I thought that she died . But she was here......breathing .
she took a step forward closing the distance between us she cupped my cheeks and leaned forward as our foreheads touch each other. she looked directly into my eyes, into my soul.
Fuck, what was happening to me. I trained my self in masking my emotions and trust me, I was an expert and damn dangerous in it.
The person at my gun point would die just with a look of mine.
That's what I made my self into. But this girl here, had the magic to play with that beast just like her pet puppy.
" I am sorry viju, I am sorry, I couldn't help it. I had to stay away from you. Trust me, it wasn't easy for me either. I died every single day, I would wake up with a hope that I could go back home to you and attamma, but at the end of the day... I would cry myself to sleep missing you. I am ready to take any punishment you give me.... Anything. Plz don't push me away." She said.
My beast side took over me And now my mind is controlling it.
I slid my fingers behind hey neck as I pulled her face to face tilting her head up to look at me.
" Your viju is no more , wifey.
It's your husband standing here. I promise ,you wouldn't get back your viju again . I won't let him die again. And yes, you are getting punished. now you are nothing more than my wife. " I whispered dangerously in her ears as I felt her shiver visiably. A smrik formed on my face. I am liking this very much.
" Congratulations on our wedding wifey. Time to gift you something, shall we? " I said as I threw her on the bed. Pulling her out of her clothes, her eyes held helplessness and hope, may be that I would soften up and stop what I was doing, but na, she had to know the pain. I pinned get hands above her head as I held her with one hand and my fingers digged into her cheeks.
" You are my doll right, see how I play with my doll ......look at me wifey " I said slinding my fingers on her bare body as I entered her with force and a painful wimper left her lips as she bite them to control her pain .of course it would pain, she wasn't wet and we weren't making love. I was fucking her. God ,she is so tight , Damn!!! it pains but I know it pain her more.
" you feel it? feel what you made me into ? a beast without any emotions" I said gritting my teeth as I thrust into  her deep with every word I spoke.
Her dove like eyes were filled with tears and the beast in me slowly started calming down. Fuck, I couldn't help it.
I can't see her hurt In Which ever situation it might be , but , I couldn't help but hurt her as I was more broken. if I am around her I will hurt her more. I pulled out of her and wearing my clothes, I walked out leaving her there on the bed....in pain. I gave her the pain. I din't even turn around and check on her for once. I know the sight would break me more.