chap9

Stepping down from the car, she gave me a questioning look "why are we here vijay?"
" for time pass and to relax and to enjoy and to lighten up your mood. You've been all worked up for the whole week, and you have finally achieved it, congratulations, you have reached half way through the project, so we are here to celebrate" I said passing her a bag.
" i guess, you would like this " gesturing to the material inside.
"Change?" I asked the nodded and walked towards the changing rooms at the other side across the parking lot
I took my bag and went to change.
It's been a while, what is taking her so long. I already changed my dress and have been waiting for 10 minutes.
There she is.....
perfect? cute? Hot? Sexy? beautiful? gorgeous? breath-taking...Maybe all of these together.
" You have a nice choice in selections." She commented coming towards me.
"Trust me, even I was appreciating myself for that right now, you look amazing, hmmm....good jobs vijay." I said patting myself and she laughed, also blushing, finally, this is what I was Carving to see on her pretty face.
" what took you so long?" I asked.
" I was just gone for like 10 minutes, vijay! Impatient much haa "she said with a cluck as i scratched my nape getting embarrassed for my excitement. I grinned taking her hand in mine and pulled her by her waist as my back leaned onto the car.
"what are you doing?" her eyes widened with the sudden change of moments." Nothing, I just wanted to hold you. "
I said tucking her hair behind her ear.
" Is that blush, i see on your face"  I teased her as she blushed more hiding her flushed face in my chest.
she pulled back suddenly and said. " You look..... different. Oh my dumbledore, you are wearing Casuals rather than those suit of yours. You have to try these more often. You look handsome "she
Commented .
" Are you sure? Then all the girls will be gawking at me" I said looking into her eyes.
"But they cant get you right, i will save you. i know how to fight. wear whatever you want to. So no problem" she said.
i laughed at her antics.
" You know, Only you could bring out this version of me. Happy! Chilled and mostly smiling version"
I said truthfully.
"Good for you and ME, I don't want to see that dangerous side of yours, cruel, arrogant, ready to kill Ruthless boss. That side, you Can flaunt to the world. But dare you show that version to me
you know, I can be dangerous too" She warned.
"Mm..hmn. what will do? " i asked raising an eyebrow challenging her.
" I will tear your clothes and bite you until that beast in you hides in his cage, afraid of me!" She whispered , her breath shallow and turning me on instantly.
" If that's the case, I need to show you that side of mine, more often "saying , i shifted our positions, her back touched the car as i blocked her completely with my body ,my hands inching up slowly on her bare thigh. I held the hem of her frock, which ended just above her mid-thigh.
" Ask me to stop! "My breath turned shallow as she breathed heavily. Suddenly, the air around. turned warm and hot pulling us into a completely different world.
I slightly brushed my lips on her's. It was almost a kiss, which broke when a group of kids passed through shouting excitedly which brought us back to the present breaking the enchanted magic around us.
She looked down at her feet embarrassed or  blushing. I moved back.
" come, your surprise is waiting" I changed the topic clearing my throat and she followed as we walked inside.
"Beach party!" She exclaimed. Her Eyes shined with excitement " You know, I've never been to a beach party Thank you so much for bringing me here"
She hugged me suddenly. " You're welcome, my lady. The pleasure in all mine"
I bowed and laughed .
we ran towards the crowd, hand in hand.
People around, Dancing, singing, playing around with their friends.
Some of them surfing, drinking, what not everything was going on like a full blast party.
" So, what do you wanna do? This is a Beach Carnival, You Can Shop, Dance, get drunk, Swim, surf if you know how to , Eat the unlimited food which is really wonderful, or just relax and sun bask, or get tattooed its safe, ive checked or you can kiss me until sunset. " I read out the list in my brain like a travel guide. She slapped my arm for the last statement i did but smiled anyhow.
"I want to get a tattoo, It's been a while since I was thinking about getting one." she said thinking for a second.
"Then I am getting one too you are not going  through the pain alone" i  joined as we  walked to the tattoo artist.
" What do you have in mind?" i asked.
"Morse code." She took a  paper and wrote down the design she wanted.
" ••♡••-"She showed it to me.
" i am getting the same thing. i like it" i said and we sat down to get tattooed on our wrists.
" By the way what does it mean?" I asked.
" You are asking after getting the tattoo, idiot" She clucked.
" Just tell me already! "
" I love you " She wispered Huskily in my ears. The corner of my lips curved up.
" Did you just say I love you to me? "
" I said the meaning of the tattoo" She looked away not meeting my eyes.
" I love...........me too" I whispered in her ear just like she did.
"I am hungry "She sighed deeply placing her head on my shoulder as we walked out of the tattoo shop.
" Come , let's get you filled. "
I took her To the best restaurant on the beach, which served the best pasta on the beaches of NY. After having food, i disappeared for & moment and got her favourite ice cream.
" why did you think to pamper me all of a sudden, that too you got the ice cream all by yourself. were you not scolding me the other day. "
" i am pampering you because ,you deserved to be. and thanks to you, I am now addicted to this icecream. but i only like to have it with you.You are my icecream partner" I said sucking on  my icecream wantedly looking at her and she turned looking away from me , eating her icecream silently .
"Hmm... that smells good" I said when we passed through a Store which sell body lotions.
"You know..." "There you go again!" I cut her off "Listen na" she continued.
" A human brain can remember, 90% of the Smells they had in their lifetime. And smells are Stored in the olfactory memory which directly passes through the limbic system. We can recollect a smell, even if we are not smelling it at the moment And A Smell can trigger your memory and can sometimes you feel you have lived your past moments again, like a visual your brain plays same like a movie you are  watching. Smells can trigger nostalgia" she completed saying and I watched her like a statue. she moved her hand infront of my eyes.
" what are you woman, May be The 8th wonder !" I exclaimed.
" Shut up!" she said walking toward the sea.
__________________________________