I wrote a song for you (requested)

You sat on the living room floor with Taylor.

She had her guitar on her lap as you both sipped on some wine.

"So, what's going on, baby?" You asked. "What did you want to show me?"

"I wrote a song for you today." She said with a bright smile.

"You did? Really?" You asked as your heart fluttered.

You're still not used to hearing her say that because no one has ever written a song about you before you got with Taylor.

But since she is a phenomenal songwriter and tends to write about the things she's feeling and the things that are going on in her life, you have recently become the source of her inspiration.

She's already written a couple of other ones dedicated to you and they contain some of the sweetest lyrics you've ever heard.

But this one was a little different than those.

"What's it about?"

"Do you remember a couple of weeks ago how we took things to the next level and had our first time together? Well... I kinda wrote this about that."

That had you curious.

Because as special and unforgettable as that night was, you still didn't quite know where this was headed.

"It was one of the best nights ever." She spoke.

"It truly was, baby." You agreed as a smile tugged at your lips as you thought back to the night of intimacy and bliss.

That night, taking that step with Taylor to finally take your relationship to the next level felt so right.

It had been something you both thought of doing for a little while but until that moment, neither of you were ready.

After all, it's only been a couple of months since everything happened and you and Taylor ran away together.

But it felt right with her.

Everything you've done with Taylor has felt right.

"I've never written anything like this before but I love how it turned out. I don't have it completed yet but here's what I have so far."

She began to sing, her beautiful voice filling the room.

"All of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation, my hands are shaking from holding back from you, ah ah ah."

You were a little surprised by the lyrics so far, making your eyebrows raise.

"All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting, my hands are shaking from all this, ah ah ah ah. Say my name and everything just stops. I don't want you like a best friend. Only bought this dress so you could take it off. Take it off, ha ha ha."

The way the last few words left her lips was sort of like a moan and it caused a grin to tug at your lips.

You weren't making fun of her or anything of that sort, because you never would.

But you found the lyrics to be very interesting because they did bring back a few little flashbacks to those intimate moments you shared that inspired this song.

"Carve your name into my bedpost, 'cause I don't want you like a best friend. Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off ha ha ha."

She stopped playing and stared at you with a smirk.

"I have a little more than that but what do you think so far?"

"It's great, Taylor." You smiled. "The lyrics are very different but I love them so much."

"Yeah?" She asked with a giggle. "I had a feeling you would. They're based on that night and how I felt during it all. It was just magical. I've never felt that way with anyone before and I just had to write about it."

"I can only imagine what your fans will think if you put this on an album someday in the future."

"They'll like it, I'm sure. Knowing that I'm in a happy and healthy relationship and that I'm having fun and that I'm so loved by the girl I'm with will make them happy. I just know it."

"I think so too." You said. "I like this side of you, where you're confident and singing about things that you like. You always have a way with words and you always make such great songs but this is a completely different side of you and I like it. I'm sure others will too."

"It's all thanks to you, baby girl. You're the one who inspired this song and brought this side of me out." She smirked.

She could tell you were proud of that by the look in your eyes and the smirk on your face.

"Come here. Put that guitar down for a few minutes and get your cute butt over here."

She laughed before doing as you said, scooting across the carpet over to you.

"Those lyrics are sexy. As much as I want to hear what else you wrote for it, I want you right now." You said as you bit your lip.

"Yeah?" She asked as she kissed your lips.

"Oh, yeah. How about you play the rest of the song for me later and we do something else for a few minutes?"

"Sounds good to me, baby." She grinned as she kissed you again, this time deeper and more passionately than before.

And you melted into her, wondering if these moments together would inspire her for more songs like this in the future.