queen of my heart (requested)

"Can you believe it's almost our eight-month anniversary? It's so crazy how quickly time has gone by." You said as you sipped on your drink across the table from Taylor.

"I know. I don't think I have ever been happier or more in love all my life. I love you." She said as she set her fork down on her plate.

"I feel the same way, baby. I love you too."

Her heart fluttered and a smile tugged at her lips before she grabbed your hand.

"I know our anniversary isn't for a few days but I can't wait any longer to share what I have up my sleeve with you. Come to the living room with me."

"Okay." You agreed and finished the last bite of food on your plate before taking her hand and letting her lead you to the living room.

You sat on the floor across from her and watched her reach for her guitar.

She sent you a bright smile as she began to strum the strings on the instrument.

"You know how I've been writing some new music lately. Well, I've been working on this one since a few weeks after we met and I figured this was the perfect time to share it with you."

Your heart nearly burst upon hearing her say that.

"Aw, Tay," You cooed as you reached for her hand and brought it to your lips for a kiss.

"It's called queen of my heart and it's all for you, my love," She proudly spoke before she began to sing some of the lyrics. "I'm perfectly fine, I live on my own. I made up my mind, that I'm better off being alone. We met a few weeks ago. Now you try on calling me "baby" like trying on clothes."

It was only a few words in and, already, you were in love with it.

"Salute to me, I'm your American queen and you move to me like I'm a Motown beat and we rule the kingdom inside my room. 'Cause all the girls in their expensive cars with their range rovers and their jaguars never took me quite where you do. And all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for. Queen of my heart, body, and soul, ooh-whoa."

She looked into your eyes as she sang and saw that you were starting to tear up a little.

Because there is nothing sweeter or more amazing than to hear the loving words that someone put into a song they wrote about you.

You'll never understand the ones that came before you with Taylor.

How they could ever do her wrong or break her beautiful, soft heart?

The songs she wrote about them were just as good but hearing her put all of these loving and beautiful thoughts and emotions she feels for you into such a romantic and gorgeous song is truly something you won't ever be able to put into words.

It's a feeling like no other.

And it makes you fall even more in love with her and appreciate her even more each time she does something so amazing for you.

"And all at once, you're all I want, I'll never let you go. Queen of my heart, body, and soul, ooh-whoa. And all at once, I've been waiting, waiting. Ooh-whoa, ooh-whoa. And all at once, you are the one, I have been waiting, waiting."

You were melting and swooning.

Over the time you've spent together, Taylor has shared such beautiful lyrics that she's written.

Because, even though she's out of the spotlight, writing still rushes through her veins; it is her oxygen, something she couldn't survive without.

But these lyrics were so soft and so beautiful and you were curious as to what you had ever done to deserve her and to deserve such beautiful things.

"Late in the night, the city's asleep. Your love is a secret I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep. Change my priorities. The taste of your lips is my idea of luxury."

You giggled and as she repeated the other verses, she smiled through every word.

"Is this the end of all the ending? My broken bones are mending with all these nights we're spending. Up on the roof with a school girl crush drinking beer out of plastic cups. Say you fancy me, not fancy stuff. Baby, all at once, this is enough. And all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for. Queen of my heart, body, and soul."

You listened intently to every sweet lyric she sang and you stared at her in awe and adoration through it all.

She could see the stars in your eyes and see how much this meant to you and she hoped you knew that these moments meant everything to her, too.

When she finished, you clapped and cheered for her and she laughed before setting her guitar aside.

"So, what do you think?" She asked.

"I love it so much!" You grinned and threw your arms around her neck before pushing her onto the floor, making her laugh loudly and happily.

"I love you, Tay. I don't know what I did to deserve you. I love this song so much, just like all the others."

She brushed her fingertips along your back as she gazed into your eyes.

"Thank you, my love. I love you too." She said before pecking your lips. "I wonder quite often what I did to deserve you as well. You're just amazing and I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to have you, baby. My sweet, soft, beautiful, and very romantic girl." You smiled softly and kissed her lips. "I just wish I had something this amazing to give you for our anniversary."

"You could give me a sock puppet and I would love it just as much as anything else."

You laughed.

"Well, I promise that what I have for you is better than a sock puppet. But I appreciate you saying that. Thank you, Tay, for everything."

"I'm just so in love with you. There's a thousand love songs I have in my mind for you. I won't be able to put all of them on my album," She paused as you giggled in response to her joke, making her heart skip a beat. "But I can't help but write about you. I hope you get used to it. You're my muse, baby girl."

"I'm so, so lucky." You whispered before kissing her again, feeling her fingers brush delicately against your skin as your lips moved softly against hers.

You were so in love with her and hoped that these moments wouldn't ever end.