she runs to you (requested)

"Should we head backstage? Taylor's probably already searching for you." Scott playfully said as yet another incredible show came to an end.

Taylor had just gone backstage but you had a feeling that her dad wasn't wrong and you couldn't deny that your heart raced at the thought of being the first person that she searched for; as always.

But as you made your way backstage with her parents, you heard some of the fans screaming as they spotted the three of you.

You waved to them along the way, sending them kind smiles as you took just a second to make sure they knew that you appreciated how they always respected your relationship with Taylor and their endless support for her.

This delayed you in getting backstage to Taylor by just a few seconds but it left her sad and worried as to where you were at.

She looked around for you and was just about to call out your name when she suddenly heard your laugh followed by her parents' laughter.

She turned her head and lit up as she saw you and her parents walking to her.

"Baby!" She yelled before running over to you.

She was by your side in a heartbeat and threw her arms around you as you laughed happily and held her just as tightly.

"I couldn't find you and I got so sad." She mumbled and then smiled brightly as you gave her a big, warm hug.

"I'm sorry, my love. We were coming back here as quickly as possible. But a few of your fans spotted us and I took a second to wave to them. I got here as fast as I could to you, I promise."

"It's okay." She grinned. "I love how much they love you and how much you love them."

"I do. But I love you most; more than anything in the world." You spoke before kissing her soft lips.

You gently caressed her cheeks and stared into her beautiful blue eyes, melting over how bright they were as she gazed at you.

"I'm so proud of you." You whispered. "You're so amazing, Tay. I can't believe how lucky I am to call you mine. You've overcome so much and I'm so happy that I get to see you shine so bright, my beautiful star. You deserve the world."

"Thank you, darling." She happily said, feeling her heart swell over your loving words. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You smiled and hugged her again.

When you pulled away a second later, you kissed her forehead lovingly before walking to her dressing room wrapped in each other's arms, nearly about to burst with love and happiness.