inspiring her to write dress (requested)

You fell onto the bed beside Taylor, panting and trying to catch your breath.

It's almost midnight and even though you're feeling exhausted, you have no regrets over how you spent the last couple of hours with Taylor.

You're still coming down from the cloud that you spent so long on after being intimate with Taylor and you still feel so amazing.

She makes you so happy and she always knows just what to do when you're intimate, always knowing your body like the back of her hand at this point.

Beside you, Taylor is also coming down as a big and content smile pulls at her lips.

"God, Tay," You breathlessly spoke. "That was amazing."

"It truly was." She said as she turned her head to look at you.

Taking her hand into yours, she brought it to her lips for a kiss before she began to lose herself in her thoughts.

Her dress is on the floor across the room, where you had dropped it after almost ripping it off of her body.

You didn't have anywhere to be tonight, especially considering that she's still staying low and quiet.

But that didn't stop her from putting on the sexiest dress she could.

And she got just the reaction she'd hoped for, which was you dropping everything to give her your full attention as you moved to the bedroom and got lost in each other's kisses and touches.

Now, she can't stop thinking about it.

Because even though she's staying out of the public eye, music is still her everything and she knows, eventually, she wants to return to it.

When the time is right.

And, perhaps, a song about tonight would fit perfectly on a future album.

"What are you thinking about?" You asked as you put your head on her shoulder, so close to her now that your bare skin brushed against hers.

"You, us, tonight." She said. "And that dress."

You giggled and kissed her neck softly.

"I think I might have to write a song about this."

"About our intimate relationship?"

"No." She chuckled. "Not that specifically, anyways. Just tonight. How I wore that dress just so you could take it off. How you've changed my life and how good we make each other feel. Nothing too detailed, of course. But I'm more confident now and I feel like you're bringing out a completely different side of me that I was too afraid to show before. But now... I'm not."

You smiled brightly as you brushed your fingers across her chest.

"Maybe I'll call it... dress."

"I like that title. Simple, maybe a little unsuspecting about the subject. But very intriguing."

She nodded in agreement as she brushed her fingertips across your back.

"I have a few ideas for some lyrics already."

"Do you want to go do some songwriting?" You asked. "It's okay if you do, I won't be upset."

"Not right now." She said.

Picking up her phone, she wrote some lyrics down in her notes before putting her phone back down on the nightstand and giving you all her attention again.

"For now, we need to clean up."

"But it's so cozy here." You whined. "Just a few more minutes of you holding me like this. Please?"

"Okay, pretty girl." She smiled and kissed your lips softly before wrapping her arms around you, in no hurry for these moments to end.