you'll come with me, right? (requested)

"I can't believe this," Taylor said as she dried her eyes. "It feels like everything is falling apart."

You rubbed her shoulder comfortingly as more tears fell down her cheeks.

It broke your heart to see her cry.

You're close to tears yourself right now between seeing her hurting so much as well as the pain and fury you feel from the situation.

You can't believe how much everything changed and how fast the world turned on your girlfriend.

After the phone call leaked last night; the phone call that was edited to make her look bad.

Kanye succeeded at doing so.

He's a master manipulator, so you're not exactly surprised by that.

But, nonetheless, it's a horrible situation and he is to blame.

You've deleted social media from your phone and you did the same a few minutes ago to Taylor's as well because it's bad on there right now and she doesn't need to see it.

But it's a little too late because she's seen a lot already and you can't even begin to imagine how overwhelmed she feels.

"I can't take this. Everyone hates me." She cried. "What am I going to do?"

"I don't know, Tay." You replied with a quiet voice, trying to keep yourself together. "But not everyone hates you. I don't. I could never."

She looked at you and a small smile appeared on her face.

She grabbed your hand to hold it in hers before she exhaled shakily.

"Thank you. You're all I care about right now."

You squeezed her hand reassuringly as she sniffled.

"I need to go somewhere. I think... I think I should disappear for a while. Take some time out of the spotlight, away from the rest of the world."

"I know that's not an easy decision to make but if that's what you need right now, I support you wholeheartedly."

"You'll come with me, right? You'll run away with me?" She asked as she gazed into your eyes with a hopeful look.

"In a heartbeat. I'd do anything for you, Taylor. If you want me to run away with you, you just say where and I'll go."

"That's the problem. I don't know where to go." She said. "I know we can go anywhere, that's not a problem. But where's a good place to go? Where's a safe place?"

"Well..." You started to say, making Taylor park up a little. "I might know a place."

"Where?"

"My dad and brother live in London. They'd be able to help us find a place where we can be alone for as long as we need. They'd know places people don't often go to and they could help us with anything else we need."

She opened her arms for you and you happily moved into them before she put them around you and held you tight.

"London it is." She said as she kissed your head. "As long as I'm with you, I've got all I really need."

"I feel the same way." You said.

"I have to tell my parents and you'll have to get ahold of your dad and brother. This is going to be a lot."

"I know."

"Things have changed so much. I don't know if they'll ever be the same. Who knows how long we'll have to disappear for. You're sure you're up for it?"

"Yes. I know we can't predict the future but I know I'll always have you. I'm ready for whatever life brings, as long as I have you."

She pecked your lips softly before putting her forehead on yours.

"I feel the same way, darling." She said as she took a deep breath. "Thank you for standing by me. I think the rest of the world hates me right now."

"Well, I never will. Even in your darkest times, even at your worst, I'll still be here and I'll love you just the same."

She held you a little tighter as another small smile pulled at her lips.

In her heart, as big of a change as this would be, she knew this was the right thing to do.

And as long as you're here by her side, which you always will be, she'll have all she could ever need.